Reviews for Beautiful Monsters
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was amazing! Yaoilicious! Exotic and yet funny at the same time! I really enjoyed this one. Keep up the amazing work :)
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
i love how your carole's all laid back and whatever like 'yeah, our boys are screwing' *shrug* 'shit happens'.

AND OMG!11 GAGA!LOVE!111
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
...wut. I think I just died about a hundred times over. Lady GaGa Kurt Finn making out orgy.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
lulz, Finn, way to go with the preemptive strike.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LMAO! OMG! I love how Carole's like "Yea, I know." So epic...

And this was over all just awesome. Great plot. And go GaGa xD

~N#
EmoEccentrica chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
omigod! ABSOLUTELY loved it! :D

haha I love the little Carrole cameo at the end. :D
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love Finn... this story amazes me. Stellar job!
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yaaaaaaay! I loved it! Go Kinn! I always enjoy reading fics with Finn hungrily kisses Kurt :D and your fic is totally awsome! Good job! (two thumbs up)
lefinitecaput chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
OH MY GAAAAAAHD

That was so amazing and ohmaigash i just love everything. The monsters-thing was sooo great. I love Lady GaGa, and you made me fell in love with her again. And the end, oh. Carol and Burt are love, omg.

Thanks:D
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I LOVE this. Gaga and Kinn - is there anything better? That's rhetorical. :p Cheers!
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
XD I'm not the biggest fan of Gaga- okay, to be honest, I don't like her at all- but this story was great. XDD
ChrystalMart chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved this total awesomness lol not a word but whatever, really enjoyed it though, great job :)
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOVE your last line!
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This just made me amazingly happy _ Nice job! Sequel?
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh, my gosh, I loved this! Finn is so cute, and Lady Gaga was awesome! Great story!