Reviews for A Break in Routine
435177 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This had me laughing so much. I love your writing. :D
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
light, happy, and witty. i loved reading this! i usually detest percy in fanfiction, but this was wonderful!
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is really sort of awesome. I love your writing style and the tone of the whole story. The characters are beautifully done. The one thing I wish this story had is more story. Maybe events leading to, background info, intro to the AU etc.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very amusing. I always adore a Percy/Oliver pairing, and your characterization of Draco was fantastic.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Good story. I like Percy/Oliver but unfortunatelly this pairing seems...rare. I wish there were more stories about them. Yours is ver good, funny. And making Draco one of the main characters is a great advantage as well. Though I'm not sure I like the idea of Draco with Ron..:)
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hahaha! The entire time I was reading, I keept seeing Draco as the Draco from A Very Potter Musical _ Very enjoyable. I've only ever read this pairing about three or four times before, but I quite like them. I liked the story, as well, and Percy made me laugh with the marrige comment.
FallenShateiel chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I loved the original twist on this story. Draco played his part perfectly and Oliver was nicely infuriating. As for Percy.. Well could you give me anymore to love?