Reviews for Konoha's White Streak
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
YOU...YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
SEE YOU THERE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Naruhina Fili-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
God I hate this trend! Yes fanfiction dot nets rules and a good chunk of its staff SUCK, but there are other ways to protest than robbing punishing the readers. I'm so sick of seeing this happen!

Livejournal is tricky to navigate for for nonmembers.

Still it's your choice. Keep writing and I hope to see you back here someday.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I liked the idea but could not find the page where you posted it, it's a shame I had wanted to read it
E chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Yeah FF sucks a$$ and needs moderator changes. Taking stories off the FF isn't helping much. In fact it gives those in charge a win-win situation.

Don't be a sore loser.
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Looking forward to chapter 7 if it ever comes .

Live Journal isn't too convenient though.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love your story, can't wait to see if they find him to have uzumaki blood... Hehe
daniii chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
since i dont have a livejournal account and im not sure if there is a place i can give a comment i decided that since i felt the need to due to your stories being pretty damn amazing here i am giving my comment on instead. Anyway i hope you update soon cause like i said your stories pretty freaking awesome. Toodles
xEren-Jaeger chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WTF

No offense, but I HATE livejournals layout... So I will be missing out on this probably awesome story.

BTW, they only delete stories that violate the TOS. So if you post something you know violates the rules then you should consider that knowledge fair warning: you WILL get caught and your stories will deleted for TOS violation.

So really, it's not 'random'.

As for guest reviews not being disabled I both agree and disagreed... agree because harrassing and spam reviews are annoying but I don't think you should disable them because a lot of good reviews come from people that don't login :)

PS Ao3 admin are CRAZY and delete stories they don't like;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So far, this sounds awesome. I'm all anxious for when Jariaya finally comes back, how is he gonna be a father? I can't really see it but I'm sure you'll do fine. Sounds like this fic could also get a little angsty, even better.
Seriously though? Holy elephant god, update soon.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Seriously cool story, has a lot of promise IMO, surprising thing about the supposed Sage Marks, Orochimaru and Kabuto both developed the purple version, and Kabuto was revealed to have become the quivelant of the Snake Sage (he calls it Dragon, ego the size of the world -.-) so you may be onto something. Is this story discontinued or ongoing still? Would love to read more!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I can understand your reasons, they are perfectly valid. In any case I'll just add this as a reminder of where to go when I want to revisit this wonderful story. :)
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'm following this on your LJ, but since I cbf'd creating an account on that, decided to review here.

I really like the story so far, I think you're approaching it from a fairly new direction and that's great, time-travel fics tend to be a bit same-y but yours is fresh and amusing. The peculiarity of Naruto's situation is well-presented, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Unfortunately due to you leaving FFN this is probably the only instance in which I will provide positive feedback, but maybe I'll get around to making an LJ account at some point in the future.

Then again, maybe not.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Damn, I knew ffdotnet's shitty changes would cost them. Well, screw them, I'll look up the new places you're uploading your stuff. Good luck.