Reviews for It Started With Fan Fiction
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Poor girl, I like this idea though.
Hinata chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Never do say that about me again but think you I liked it
Naruto chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hey good one
kally-kal chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
This fic is amazing! I really wanna find out what happens next! update please? :3
aznlolienvazn chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
xD

Yay!
Like a Snowflake chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Omg. Just read all 11 chapters in one go. (You of all people know that Sunday evening is not the best time to read fanfics when there's a certain presentation in school tomorrow!) Man, why did you downplay your fanfic? Just because it's not finished, doesn't mean it's NOT good! This is awesome! Jeez. Naruto and Hinata are sooo cute :3 And although I don't like Gaahina, I do like Gaara by himself...and his eyeliner. LOL. There were a few typos, but that was just me and my editing self, the mistakes don't draw attention away from the story. Update soon, ok? ;)

(See, even if you didn't review mine, I reviewed yours, LOL)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
OH I can't believe it! Dang it! Poor Hinata, now she thinks both boys are gay. Kakashi is bisexual thanks to Gai. Kiba has new make-up . . . I mean, "Man" Make-up. And Shikamaru can never get a break. Chouji should be a friend and help him out. That's what the guy always does for Shikamaru.

Who's gonna win? I really hope that it's Naruto, but some more conflict would be nice. What if Gaara mistakes Hinata for a previous love that he hasn't let go? I could totally see that! And it would be the reason why he fell for Hinata so quickly. Anyway, keep up the super-duper awesome work and UPDATE SOON! I don't want to wait another two months!
FlockFighter101 chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
haha, that was awesome! XD love the "are they gay?" from hinata. poor shika...i personally am a shikatem fan.

PLEASE UP DATE SOON!
BabyReptar chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
omg thank you so much. i loved the chapter espacially the part were kiba is like 'You got the sutff'. I laughed so bad i couldnt stop. i keep thinking of it and its haliraous. Well its still funny by hinata thinking that naruto and garaa are gay. lol. but anyways im waiting for the next chapter and see who wins. Thank you so much again! XD
Rose Tiger chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Why is Sakura doing this? keep going.
Chewie Cookies chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Lolz, funny stuff happens!

Keep up the good work!
BabyReptar chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
can u plz update again cuz ive waiting for so long. i love ur story so plz.
Dcfan100 chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
omgzz! O_O This story is awesomesauce! It really did all start with fan fiction XD i love the whole plot and all the sub plots (specially neji and tentens ;)) are equally interesting and hilarious! Keep your fingers at your keyboard and rock, rock on!
ninjahugs chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
I like how it's going..i took a break from fanfic. com but now that im back im finishing stories and finishing up the stories ive began to read...im pretty happy with yours...so finish it please! i want them to meet!
LizaKon chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
blast! the evil cliffhanger of death! i lieked the ending a lot in the chapter, but 'twas i bit confusing when it came to the scene changes and stuff. i think sakura might be planning something (naruto related, mind you) and i'm curious as to what will happen. keep on writing! *and since you said you're accepting them ,i'm throwing grapes at you.*