Reviews for Strangers
Asuka Kawashima chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
It was very touching and awesome! I really like how you update, becuase most nice stories updates once a month. Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
What happened to Hinata?
Asuka Kawashima chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER! The first part was a bit funny. Also, when is the deadline of your challenge? Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Awesome chapter! It mde me tear up. Yay, I knew Kiba has something to do with the break up. Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
Rose Tiger chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Dammit Hinata! you saw what happened so get it through your head!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Awesome chapter! Finally a NaruHina! Oh yeah, there is this author named HinaHyuga who is recommending your stories, I think she deserves a credit. Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Finally! Awesome chapter by the way. Finally, after days of wait! Anyways, KEEP UPDATING! Hope you could update really soon, because your story is on my top 10!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Awesome chapter! So, I jut have to be patient again jut for NaruHina happen. KEEP UPDATING!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Nice, but quite dissapointing for NaruHina fans. Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
ImCutePoison chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I like it/ I really want to read more. Please update soon. :)
Asuka Kawashima chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
O... M... G...! I hope there won't be more KibaHina and more NartuHina in this fic. Anyways, awesome chapter and... KEEP UPDATING!
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Naruto, What the hell!
Simmons3.0 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Um ya I have no clue where tor going with this and I have to say I'm not sure if I'm going to read anymore... I am not at all happy about how you potrade naurto and it looks like your charging the pairing so I like to ask you to put it in that section... naruto would never be that mean... I respect authors but to put that in that naurtoXhinata section with out any explanation is just not nice... I mean I can see some ways you could take this and stay naruXhina but it looks like you want kibaXhina... I will read one more chapter but I would like some answers... this I don't mean to be a flame if it is your writing is good but I find myself wondering if I should keep reading...
Simmons3.0 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010