Reviews for Big Time Impression
Encantria chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
that was so sweet! :)
Zena Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Loved it. Could have done a bit more romantic ending but still really good
sabrina chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
hi this is sabrina i little she
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
great story :D
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww! Nice one-shot! I like it! I love the whole concept of "changing for the guy you like when the guy already likes you as is."

And lol 'He handed her the script that stuck out of her pool bag and she smiled up at him graciously, opening the screenplay, "There's Camilleā€¦"' is so obviously from Zoey 101!

And I would say 'update soon' except that this story is over...so...update "Big Time Forget," I've been dying to hear what happens next!
progressreport chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
The only thing you failed was making a perfect out-loud read-through: Logan's line, "what always impressed him was her spontaneously outlook on things" was the only thing grammatically out of place.

Another thing slightly out of place was the description of the Jennifers' clothing: I remember that their outfits were more sequined than short, but whatever.

You don't give yourself enough credit and now I'm getting angry on your behalf.

Firstly, the plot may be simple, but the execution was tactful and impressive. Secondly, you balanced the fluff by keeping the characters in character. And thirdly, I enjoyed it, so do not insult my experience AND your work by saying that you failed.
KasumiHakuraHikari chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
...You got the whole "There's Camille" and her trying to be attractive thing from when she Quin, didn't you? Well, I still like it.
GothicNicoLuver chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Loved the ending! The whole story is great, but I wish you would've told us what Camille was actually wearing. The Jennifers don't seem to wear slutty clothing, just flashy with unnessisary sparkles.
Michaela Juliia chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I think you did amazing! Logan and Camille need to act like that! They are ment to be. Very well done!
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
you did so not fail. this is so cute! and funny. can't forget funny:)
iMizmal chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized the end being similar to the episode of Zoey 101 "Quinn Misses the Mark." Lol. Great story by the way! )
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Nice, I loved it.
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You did not fail one bit. I loved it. The concept was adorable, they were in character, and they kissed in the end. What's not to love?
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Yes, you did fail. Wait. Never mind. Maybe. I got lost in the story. LOVE the ending. ADORE it.
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this wasn't a failure at all!

I loved the Uno scene, I loved the Kendall/Jo, and I loved what Logan said at the end!