Reviews for Mascara Teardrops
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Really good
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
...fuck me. That was beautiful. ...Moving. Fantastic and all that. Gorgeously written. Loved it :)
ultears chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this was amazing, i love the way it was written! :D, but very angsty indeed..
with the monsters chapter 1 . 7/16/2010

Well, that's embarrassing.

Okay, so, Char, I would like to steal your talent, please. Because this is just INCANDESCENT. Honesttogod, I don't know how you do it. This is poetic and heart-wrenching (and, fuck, why doesn't she just MARRY TEDDY?) and I want you to know that I had tears in my eyes by the end of it.

You made me cry, you meanie.

But in such a /good/ way. Honestly, this was so haunting and aching and intriguing and even as I'm typing I just want to go back and read it againagainagain. Aah. It was SOOO good.

I love the little mermaid reference, and the whole fairytale angle (apologies for using that in mine, I reckon I must have subconsciously copied you ;D) and the wedding scene was so heartbreaking - I loved the inversion of hair/eyes, I thought that was super clever - and the ending.

Oh, my god. The ending. It was a hundred shades of despairing and heartbreaking and just BEAUTIFUL.

You're too good at this, you know?
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love the style and characterisation of Lily - so pretty :)

'-ring, ring, wedding bells in the air; tears in your eyes but no one knows the real reason w h y-'

I just adore that line It was just really vivid in my mind!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You've done better. I'm not fond of poetry and the punctuation isn't particularly good. Keep writing
Annabella x chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was amazing, really clever and the story was told so artfully. You have a knack of choosing just the right words.

I love it.

Annabella x
Skye Evans chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw, I like it. It's sad, but prettily written and I like the story in it. I love the imagery too and especially the lines:

"& for a second you blink and thi hair, eyes piece of /perfection/ looks like scars and shattered pieces, royal blue hair and golden eyes.

(you've always been the best at pretending, right, fire?)"

Just so sorrowfully gorgeous.