Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Hahahaha he screamed like a man this was frickin hilarious it did not go the way I expected I laughed my ass off
gunner chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I did not see that coming. You're a genius man. I also liked the part for snows ear and fang taking pictures
LightningIsBadass chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
ROFLMFAO

MADE

MY

DAY

YOUR A GENIUS.
H-thar chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh, owww... Well you certainly succeeded in making that PAINFULLY hilarious XD. I swear I didn't even see it coming! And Fang is beyond evil!
Joezette chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That's so funny xD

I like when Fang tease Hope and when Lightning said "Grand Pulse Style" :p

Keep writing
chiyuki07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
it's pure awesomeness. that's the only thing I could think of right now XD HopexLightning FTW! love the Snow part :))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
rewrite the story and make it so hope actually does have sex with light hope and light forever yaaaaay
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
BADASS man got story and you definatly got the Humor part down
Zamiel chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Last sentence is so full of Win.
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh my gosh. I haven't laughed that hard in SO LONG! The Snow part was what killed me TTATT aaaaaaah, the humanity! You are incredible at writing humor, AND beautiful detail, concerning the beginning of the chapter where the springs were described wonderfully!

I thought it was incredible how you made the story seem so real at the beginning, but then moved into the reality of it all (just like the dream!). That was some skill man. NINJA WRITING SKILLS!

Awesome Work! Definitely a fave!
Riaries chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Haha! I would be so freaked out and embarrassed. But that is hilarious. Just with Snow I had to go find a pillow and die laughing into it!
Nirianne chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OH! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! Yes, I call everything brilliant with my limited vocabulary :D

I really enjoyed the part of you describing Gran Pulse; it seemed so life-like and... so pure and untainted with all this l'Cie mess.

Err... anywho, the Light x Hope part, that was really, really sweet.

And Fang. Fang is just pure evil. You really gotta love Fang 8D;;
Panda-Kills chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
O MY GOSH! That was amazing and very hilarious!

You should make sequel..Its that good :D
jimmycranberry chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
omfg that's hilarious. pure genius.
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was just too amazing! I love all the details you used, and your grammar was spot-on!

I just love it, that's all I can say. It's one of the best stories I've read on here in awhile! I just...Love it! xD

I can't say much else then that; except, maybe, add a sequel, because this story is just dying for one.