Reviews for Coffee, Tea and Sympathy
proudly4you chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
omg. I need you to write a whole like full on story for Quill, I've read all the little one shots, but I need a big story! I'm such a big Quill shipper...like you've got no idea. ahahah. (:
zotlot chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwwww! Sweet and gorgeous and hot and just so... genuine. Very well done!
Mio chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Can't you just give me a happy ending? I like Quinn very much and can't she and Will be happily ever after? Without anything like being illegal or whatsoever that has been preventing them to be together as they love each other so much!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
amazing story!
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was good. Really, really good.

I love Will/Quinn. I don't know why. But ever since she hugged him in Hairography (I think?), I just love them.

Kudos.
n2aabmmummy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love the way you have portrayed the fledgling love between W and Q. It's totally believable the way they wrestle with their feelings of love and the fact that it is totally inappropriate. Please please please write more on their relationship.
Becca chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
You have no idea how much i loved this!

You so have to write a sequel :)
QB chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow how did I miss this story? It was just beyond amazing! My love for this fic & Quill pairing knows no bounds. So happy you shared this with us & am desperately hoping you continue to write Quill fics because this fandom is sorely lacking good Quill authors & fics.
Casey chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is amazing! There aren't that many good Quill stories out there and this is just great. The love between them seemed so real and this story was amazing to read. Please, please, please write more. I need more of your writing in my life :)
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Absolutly loved this from beginning to end. Sequel?
coffeehearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow. this was soo awesome! Youy have no idea how much I love Quinn and Will together!

The ending was so perfect!