Reviews for Retaining Sanity
Archmagos Kotov chapter 30 . 9/4
Neato burrito
Oh my God! I've kept a tab open for this story, and only just saw the update today. I'm so happy!
Bashalon chapter 30 . 2/13
Spelled your name wrong on my review, keep up the great work justmica! Can't wait to read another chapter of this :D
Bashalon chapter 1 . 2/13
This fiction means the world to me and I'm not being heavy handed with that. I read it years ago and recently remembered it and how much it meant to me.

I hope it gets updated again soon, cause it's just something that makes me genuinely happy to read, and is legit my favorite fan fiction of all time.

Keep up the great work justmika!
Kit-Kat for you chapter 30 . 2/8
Ha! Glad to see this story still alive! I finally got around to making a account with this website just to add stories like this to my fav and follow! So glad I remembered, please keep up the good work!
Strayanimal chapter 1 . 1/30
Love your writing.
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 1/18
whoa. good fanfic.
booker de wit chapter 23 . 12/23/2017
man eden just gave them the buissness.
booker de wit chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
i read this other l4d fanfic and it had the same story. but i think this ones better.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
I first read this five years ago. It was amazing. I followed it closely.

I recently got an email telling me it had updated. I decided, since I remembered so few of the details, I should re read it.

It was well worth it. Not as flawless as I remember; my standards are higher now. But still in the top 1%, no question. Still my favourite left 4 dead fic. Still the best characters and motivations and writing for infected individuals.

I'd love to see more. Here's hoping you can find time to come back to your writing more often.

What happened to the story about the other four survivors?
T- Virus Rose chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
Holy crap Mica what a way to come back. Straight into the action, for sure. It's good to have you here again. ;D
pikachucat chapter 30 . 12/6/2017
awesome
avidreader-everafter chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
It's good to see that this story still lives even after all this time since it began. It's still well worth the read,and you are doing very well with it. Thanks for writing and best of luck . Everafter
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
hahahaha i'd react like that though I'd have a few more choice words, perks of being Scottish, swearing is our mother tongue.
AHSamantha chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
Oh damn I’ve been following this fic since 2010 and it’s still so good. I always get really excited when I see u post a new chapter even if they are usually years apart lol no offense meant. But I used to always come back to this every year or so to reread it cause it’s still my favorite story cause u put so much work into it and its just so heckin good. Also I just think it’s amazing that’s its been over 7 years and u haven’t given up on this v