Reviews for The Wedding Gift
call me SYMZ chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Hi there I loved this story I well actually my friends and I have started strip tease and pole dancing classes we enjoy it but the guys love it more lol so we thank you for this story WE ALL LOVED IT!
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this fanfic.
Princess Shawty chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
oh my gosh ! that was so cute and...WOW! a little bold for hinata, huh? :) but anyway that was really cute. keep it up with the stories and the lessons ;)
lavenderhugs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great story. Very well written, and very sexy and cute at the same time. Awesome job! And keep chair dancing you're good!
tally rowton chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
WOW...AMAZING... AWESOME, that was great! i love naruhina
Onihikage chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
What a nice surprise. Lovely writing, lovely night ;3
Annasuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow wow wows! Loved it! every bit of it!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow... Hinata doing a sexy dance like this is awesome! Very nice fic! Is there more to this fic or is this single chapter it?
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hot damn this is totally freakin' hot, nicely done for writing this great NaruHina fic! _
Hektols chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Amazing as all your fics.

The wedding and the previous moments to the wedding night were really romantic.

For a moment I thought that Hinata would have needed handcuffs to keep Naruto quiet until the dance ended.

Great idea to use the latest info of the manga to complement the story, by the way.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is good please continue.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow... SHIT, that was good!

Keep it up!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wonderful work. Loved Naruto's last line.
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved it

I think you make this couple so true to their nature, it's just so fun to read, because it could easily be mixed into the real Naruverse.

Can't wait to read more