Reviews for The Guardian's Kitsune
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm going to be honest, while I love this cross, the setting of these chapters so far are a bit choppy. who's thinking or talking jumbles around with single ' or ". sometimes italics or no italics. and its hard to determine scene changes since it isn't really broken up. it feels...awkward to read I guess is what I am trying to say. I'm not flaming or anything, just throwing in my two cents.
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Mhmm ... interesting. Only problem is because with the lack of description, people/surroundings, people who don't know w.i.t.c.h. are totally lost ...
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter feels like the build up to something big like the calm before the storm.
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Amazing how not having the full story can hirt people so much.
Though is Naruto not gonna try to break out or is he unable to?
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Will we see Naruto in prison or rather a scene of him in prison?
goddragonking chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
So Naruto is trapped in the dungeons. Will he still have his wind affinity or will he have a different one, maybe gain another?
goddragonking chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Great story, Love it! Hope you can update soon!
goddragonking chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
great ch hope for more
Shadowprice chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
this is good you should make more
omegahurricane chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I don't know about you, but the more I read into WITCH the more Anti-Kandrakar I have found myself becoming. They just give me this feel of a tyranical ruler whom everyone thinks is benevolent but in truth demands absolute obediance and harshly punishes and quiets all who would say different. I just find myself against Canon Kandrakar because of this feeling. That is just my oppinion and hope to see how you view Kandrakar in your story. Other than that, great update.
lokey478 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
so far so good just to note use quotation marks instead of double apostrophe
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 33 . 5/20/2012
Hope Naruto makes it for the party that is being held tonight since he can surprise Will when she goes. Lol at Cornelia leaving Elyon with Irma and Hay Lin (who are gonna make sure she goes through her punishment of asking Matt to study with her).
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter and wonder what was on that rock Kuiinshi needed to decipher. I wonder how Will is doing after meeting the Principal.

Lol at Hay Lin describing to Taranee what Irma does when she is quizzed with Irma telling her shut up.