Reviews for The Guardian's Kitsune
Nice i'm curious to see what's naruto's part in the story! Hope you keep updating this story!
Hanmac chapter 2 . 11/28
Shishishi I can't wait to see how Naruto will react to see more mature Will *g
Hm will Naruto will have a more Foxy form too?*g
goddragonking chapter 2 . 11/28
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm going to be honest, while I love this cross, the setting of these chapters so far are a bit choppy. who's thinking or talking jumbles around with single ' or ". sometimes italics or no italics. and its hard to determine scene changes since it isn't really broken up. it feels...awkward to read I guess is what I am trying to say. I'm not flaming or anything, just throwing in my two cents.
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Mhmm ... interesting. Only problem is because with the lack of description, people/surroundings, people who don't know w.i.t.c.h. are totally lost ...
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter feels like the build up to something big like the calm before the storm.
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Amazing how not having the full story can hirt people so much.
Though is Naruto not gonna try to break out or is he unable to?
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Will we see Naruto in prison or rather a scene of him in prison?
goddragonking chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
So Naruto is trapped in the dungeons. Will he still have his wind affinity or will he have a different one, maybe gain another?
goddragonking chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Great story, Love it! Hope you can update soon!
goddragonking chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
great ch hope for more
Shadowprice chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
this is good you should make more
omegahurricane chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I don't know about you, but the more I read into WITCH the more Anti-Kandrakar I have found myself becoming. They just give me this feel of a tyranical ruler whom everyone thinks is benevolent but in truth demands absolute obediance and harshly punishes and quiets all who would say different. I just find myself against Canon Kandrakar because of this feeling. That is just my oppinion and hope to see how you view Kandrakar in your story. Other than that, great update.