Reviews for The Guardian's Kitsune
interesting work hope that you don't forget about it!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
great chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
nice hope the story gets updated i wonder what naruto's role and powers will be!
evans16 chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
great chapter!
i want to see naruto more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Nice i'm curious to see what's naruto's part in the story! Hope you keep updating this story!
Hanmac chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Shishishi I can't wait to see how Naruto will react to see more mature Will *g
Hm will Naruto will have a more Foxy form too?*g
goddragonking chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm going to be honest, while I love this cross, the setting of these chapters so far are a bit choppy. who's thinking or talking jumbles around with single ' or ". sometimes italics or no italics. and its hard to determine scene changes since it isn't really broken up. it feels...awkward to read I guess is what I am trying to say. I'm not flaming or anything, just throwing in my two cents.
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Mhmm ... interesting. Only problem is because with the lack of description, people/surroundings, people who don't know w.i.t.c.h. are totally lost ...
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter feels like the build up to something big like the calm before the storm.
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Amazing how not having the full story can hirt people so much.
Though is Naruto not gonna try to break out or is he unable to?
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Will we see Naruto in prison or rather a scene of him in prison?
goddragonking chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
So Naruto is trapped in the dungeons. Will he still have his wind affinity or will he have a different one, maybe gain another?
goddragonking chapter 6 . 1/14/2014