Reviews for I Play for Keeps
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Sad.
chemphy chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
This is so so sad! T.T Poor Cloud... *sniff* I want sequels! Poor Sephiroth too... T.T
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Does poor Cloud get a say in this? I didn't know you could write Vincent out as such a Dick! I hope Cloud says Fuck No! Why didn't he get rid of Vincent when he had the chance!
Ashlan chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
...then I would like the sequel...

...about Cloud reaction if he knew the truth behind it, that he had been nothing but an object to the game Seph and Vince played.

6 stars rating for interesting story u made, for readers, we demand sequel!
Dragi chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
so sad :( i feel more sorry for cloud who is being used :(

and it didnt help me being very emotinal after watching the episodes of one piece on the part off chopper's past. makes me think what would happened if cloud had heard some part of their talk.

vinc and seph just playing a game with his life.

and not everything (when a person is emotinal we dont always get everything just said just the worse/hurting parts)

so i kinda been sitting a while thinking what cloud might do, might be why i am crying now lol

i can write the part maybe it inspires u to another story as u a great writer

Cloud calls zack, talking about what they did as small. playing pirates and the skull mark was their goal for happiness.

what zack does not know. cloud is far hiding in a none known forest talking in the phone while circling a bottle with the skull mark on.

cloud tells zack he places a suprise pre bday gift for him in his work place. when zack goes to see what cloud had bought him while having the phone to his ear and talking. zack almsot drops the phone when he seee a gigantic bike standing there and asking loads of questions why cloud would buy him such exspensiv bike when he knew cloud was poor.

but then zack notice that the phone on the other end is dead

cloid looks at the sundown while opening the bottle and saying. for happiness and drinks it.

they didnt find cloud's dead body before long time after when they finaly was able to track down where the phone had ring from.

and none knew why cloud did it since none knew he had overheard sephiroth and vinc talk.

sorry just had to get it out and share it. as it got it from reading this story part :(

and for me helps to write it down and get someone to read it or i be thinking over and over and over it lol

but i liked the story. looking forward for the sequel :)
AznFlyingKitty chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
But... I don't care if Seph doesn't want Cloud back, I want those two back together!

As bad as I feel for Cloud, I don't think he tried hard enough to get Sephiroth back. I mean, I personally would've at least sent some anonymous snail mail to try to explain things. Phones aren't the only way of long-distance communication, after all. Unfortunately, I can't blame everything on Cloud. If Sephiroth really cared about their relationship and about the little blondie, he would've at least listened after a few weeks of calming down. It makes me wonder if the relationship was really worth pursuing in the first place.

I'm a bit iffy on that sequel. Yes, I'd love to read it if Cloud and Sephy get back together, but I'd rather stay away if it's Vincent/Cloud. Especially if Sephiroth gets emotionally tortured again.

Anyway, I wanted to say that this was a rather good story. Smothered in angst normally isn't my style, but I kinda really like this one. (I think a fluffy sequel would be nice...)
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Sequel would be awesome. I'll sob if you don't write one. I feel so bad for Cloud.

Damn, Vincent's an ass in this, isn't he? Really.

Also, I love your Genesis. Mostly just for his not caring and his running red lights and all sorts.

Actually, I feel bad for Cid too, even though he's barely mentioned. Poor both of them. Definitely not playing Dirge of Cerberus tonight now. I'm too annoyed at Vincent.

Great read!
Wintersheart1766 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I sure hope you are one of those quck and regular updaters...cuz I'm stuck.
Dragi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
wonder what will happen next. update soon