Reviews for Save Me
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I cried my eyes out while reading, to be honest. It's written really good. I loved how you described the emotions and feelings. It made me feel like I was part of that story. It caught my attention cause Casey Novak is one of my favourite characters on that show. My heart broke seeing Casey that weak and desperate. Good ending!
pineapplegrl77 chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Awwwww! I love the ending!
hanfan26 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like the dramatic irony when the reader knows more than the characters themselves. Ex. when the reader learns that Whitaker is guilty, not his client. The only thing I don't understand is why Whitaker would confess on the record in open court. I loved the story though. It takes a lot to make it on to my favorite story list.
HotaruofKonoha chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm really not sure how to feel about this story. The plot had potential, and your handling of the characters is better than some I've seen on this site. That being said...There was no mystery behind it, not behind the story you’re telling at least. And I say that because you pretty much destroyed the mystery with some of your characters' dialogue. You told too much instead of letting us figure it out for ourselves.

Having Alex say "if we got a hit off the DNA we probably have the wrong guy" when she was talking with Donnelly rendered the whole sequence involving interrogating the wrong guy pointless. I found myself thinking, "Well you've already told us they've got the wrong guy, so what's the point?" In a mystery, I don't want to KNOW something before a character does, that doesn't make it a mystery anymore. If you were going for that angle, why not take that part out and let us figure out along with the characters that they had the wrong guy? Why try to constantly remind us that we need to think the evidence is too convenient?

Also, your antagonist. You basically had them say "Haha, I'm the villain, everyone!" without giving us a reason to suspect them in the first place. You told us they did it in the narrative way before that fact needed to reveal itself. That does not make for a fun mystery, I'm sorry to say.

The only mystery I see comes from things that you didn’t explain or go into much detail about. Casey's dream is one of those things. She dreamed of Olivia as a rape victim, but...why? It didn't lead anywhere, had next to no bearing on the plot except for PTSD drama, and could actually have been taken out. Another is Casey and Whitaker’s relationship. The narrative says Casey hates him, but doesn’t say why, which would’ve been a good chance to develop the relationship between the two characters (be it through flashback or some conversation between Casey/Whitaker and some other character), rather than just saying that they hated each other. Show, don’t tell, after all, right?

With that said, you do write very well, there are just things you can work on.

Hotaru
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Whitaker wanted to be arrested?Why?
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Wow he confessed.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
You give a new type of villan with a twist! You know how to write a good crime mystery.

Keep up the good work.
JenniferTVgirl chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
great chapter. so happy he finally got arrested. :) update soon :)
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
O!M!G!So it was him!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
OMG!It might be him!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
So maybe this rapist targeted Casey on purpose?
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I hope that Casey gets the help that she needs in order for her to deal with the rape.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh no!Casey deserves justice!
Ray25 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Good story! I love your way of writing!