Reviews for All the Birds of the Forest
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, dear lady, there aren't words enough to tell you how I enjoy your work! Not only do you provide a great story EVERY time, but I find that your Highlander work is completely wonderful because it is so detailed. I appreciate work that broadens my horizons, and I frequently have to look up a word (like kirkyard) and it makes the piece all the richer to me for it. (Granted, you put those lovely footnotes at the end of your work, but I'm too afraid to miss my spot so I'll happily Google the meaning!)
to Parda chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I read this story 10 years ago. I had the urge tor re-read it this winter solstice. I love your sensitive portrayal of vulnerable characters in times of need. What a great episode this would have made for the series! Keep writing into this new decade. I will read your other stories, as well.

Beverly Whatley
Rislanderinks chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
How beautifully you write. I remember reading this soooo long ago and it was like seeing a welcome old friend to see your post at f f dot net. **sigh** a lovely story. Thank you for reminding me. The Debra story still chokes me up.

My favorite most fanfiction line is from one of your Connor stories- "He was Connor MacLeod and he was magnificent." And how! ;)

Be well . . .