Reviews for Haruka and Michiru's Super Special Vacation
xXHaruchiruXx chapter 1 . 7/24
Loved it! poor Haruka and her trauma. Such a flirty and playful Michi XD Loved the reference done of the Seiya-Michiru Stars incident ;)
marissa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
please make more like this about them and make them longer
Hunter007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. Humorous but serious at the same time. Thank you!
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Not that I should need to say this any more, but 'brilliant'.

And those poor girls. Faced with monsters AND tackiness beyond forgiveness? I don't even like camping, and I'd opt for Haruka's suggestion in a heartbeat after something like that.

But all in all, an amazing fic. Well written, funny, and perfectly in character.
SpaceSword16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very funny. I love how you captured their personalities in this and its not as...mushy as some as I have seen. Most writers make these two after one thing when their relationship is about more than just that.

But anyway Great story, Keep up the good work.
Pergament chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is such beautiful story! I like it very much! Thanks)))
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I laughed. All the way through. This was just excellent!

The funniest part for me was the "let's go camping" part. Explanation? I just got back from a five-week school camp at a farm. One of the activities involved putting together a group, giving them the barest of supplies and throwing them into a random 100-metre square block of bush (Aussie) for three days and nights. We didn't even get a tent - we got a giant tarp with holes in it that we painstakingly duct-taped beforehand but still couldn't fully fix. No mini-electric stove or trangia; it was firedrums and matches for us. If we couldn't cook the food we were given, then tough luck. So I put Haruka and Michiru in that situation, my brain started screaming 'INCOMPATIBLE!' and I haven't been able to stop laughing since.

Funny thing was that that camp was the best experience of my life, no matter how slave-driving it seemed.
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is the best story I've read in a LONG time; I was laughing almost constantly through the entire thing.

There were too many good lines to point out my favorites, but I laughed especially hard at the little foreshadowing on Michiru's part. Seeing Haruka get so jealous over Seiya, and Michiru flirting when that's usually something Haruka does...that's one of my favorite scenes in the entire Stars series (besides the entirety of episode 184; it's always funny when they meet).

Then, the "going to be killed by a bed" part...but that made me laugh for another reason. That reason is: a tabletop RPG, a character that can re-stealth and unleash arrows, four enemies in front of us, and a row of beds behind him. He kept passing re-stealth checks, so our DM declared that: "they think the bed is shooting at them".

So, of course, I found the "killed by a bed" part you wrote hilarious.

Also the parts with the interaction with the staff, Haruka's reaction to the bed even before it tried to kill them, and the final couple lines of the story...brilliant.

Everyone's in character, there's humor, and the spelling and grammar are top-notch; combinations that are hard to find in SM fanfiction...or anything lately, it seems. Very nice job on the story!
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was great! It had me laughing so hard. By the time I got to "I'm going to be killed by a bed." I had tears running down my face.

Wonderful story!
QueenOfSuperheroes chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
"We'll see. Don't be surprised if after a concert someday you walk into my dressing room and find me with a handsome man of fame and fortune who is about to unzip my dress."

Ha...little foreshadowing I see, I love it! This are a cool story, I loved all the weird reactions people had. lol
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Money talk the other walks.
Bainaku chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was hilarious. I sat here in my office cracking up, trying to be quiet - but oh, Haruka's reaction to the bed! YES! So perfect!

I hope you do more stories like this one. ) You have them so in character! I also like your explanation for their occupying separate beds in the special. I just watched it a few days ago and was trying to rationalize it myself - the simplest explanation is often the best one, go fig. Kudos!
BirdOfIllOmen chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cute! Not disgustingly sultry as some similar stories. Very in character for those two, and funny aswell.
Shady Black chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Bahahaha...that was funny XD I love the Michiru in this story. An elegant girl yet loves to teas everyone about her "unique" relationship with Ruka. She's so supa dupa cute XD a Girl made by steel wrapped with silk