Reviews for Apple Turnovers
SakurianaHime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
upload the next ****** chapter already
laurennomnom chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
awesome. that's all i can say right now. ;D please keep updating!
Chiho Ei chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
goos story.. fujisaku yaay!
heyitsdaph chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter !
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
!
Love him so much !
Jaz-147 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this is good so pls upload soon.
MaruChee chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Saa.. I'm a sucker for fujixsakuni fics! I decided to give this a try and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed :)

Wonderful flow, and the characters weren't extremely ooc which tends to happen alot with canon pairings like this.

I'd love to see you update this piece. :)

Good luck with your writing!
Lady Light chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Absolutely love it! 3
Cinpii chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
It's been a long, long time since I've read anything by you. The last fic I remember was your Hikago/POT crossover fic (which I adored, btw). Since I'm a stanch RyoSaku supporter, I tend to skip other pairings, but I decided to give this fic a chance. I was really pleasantly surprised. Your English is good (grammar, syntax, everything, woot!). The story flowed nicely. Characterization was spot on. Just, all the things I don't expect from POT fics anymore, you had them all.

I enjoy future fics, ones with Sakuno in college. Even though it's light in that aspect, I like your take on it. I like where you're going with this story. You're building it gradually. Good job. Hopefully you'll continue with this. Props for putting in Tezuka x Miyuki too. Adding this to my C2. Maybe more reviews will spur you on. )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
please write more!
JuniperScaymoore chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very interesting... though since I'm new to the FujiSaku pairing, I'm curious to see competition between the siblings...

Please ganbatte as you write!
ryomalover12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
the story is sooooo cute! i love the fuji borthers the most!
Kam18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OOOOOH! Whats gonna happen? I really want this to be continued! Please?

Kristen
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love this! FUJISAKU! i will love this better if their is a triangle! add Yuuta at the triangle! lol UPDATE SOON!
Eia Yukino chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I wish to read more! :) please update soon!
animeprincess32 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this fanfic~!

Please continue this, I'm looking forwards to reading the next chapter!