Reviews for Paradise by the Dashboard Lights
celinenaville chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love this as well, and something about it feels like it could be either the Team in the TV series you're writing about or the movie A-team. The descriptions seamlessly capture both sets of characters.
Tramontana chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really like it...love these type of snapshot stories that show true character. Nice :)
TwistedGallantry chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I absolutely love your writing style and you portreyed the characters beautifully; you gave them all a depth you (or I at least) dont see often in fanfiction. Would you ever consider extending this chapter into a story; I realise it was left like this because it works and it doesnt really NEED more, but I really really love your style and I would LOOOVE to read more of this:) Please consider this. PLEASE!
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very nice. Loved the descriptions and the overall flow to the story. It was perfectly in character, too. I haven't read many things from Hannibal's perspective, but this fits very nicely. ;) One of my favorite lines: "they look like overgrown children. Funny; he'd never thought a minivan full of kids would have a place in his life." That's such a great analogy. I really loved it. I also think it was good to have him interact with Murdock, too; it seemed to fit better that way.

Nice little moment in time. Thanks for sharing! :D
Christina TM not signed in chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is so right on. Love it.
Murdock's girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Words fail to express how much I love this. Lovely writing. It fits so nicely as a potential aftermath of their escape. I love Hannibal's thoughts. Love the conversation with Murdock and how Murdock pulls him out of his worry.

I would have loved something like this at the end of the movie. I really hope you continue and write about Hannibal coming up with the idea of them going back to LA and being soldiers of fortune.
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AHA!

We seem to be feeding each other plot bunnehs now... I love it! It makes sense that of the four of 'em, Murdock and Hannibal would bond over the crazy and we love 'em for it.

Also, yes, Murdock, I agree - Hannibal looks adorable when he sleeps. Ahem.

Lovely little story, every word and detail letter perfect. Song reminds me of Meatloaf's Wasted Youth and Everything Louder than Everything Else. :P
artemis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this is really good, you should continue