Reviews for Healing Old Wounds
jordy crusano chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I love this love story thanks man i hope u make more soon
jordy crusano chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You are so right about axl and cinnamon dude theyre perfect for each other
ValentineSin13 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Wow htis is getting good. I love Axl and Cinnamon (but Palette is cute too) And Zero has no room to poke fun W

just got done with watching a playthrough of Command Mission and now im reading fanfics :3 (it's too bad Spider is bad- well the fake one if you know how the shapeshifting works, i believe he's real!)
Aj chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Why havent you made a chapter 5 yet
wesst1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I like where this is going, please update soon!
VictitiousVilint chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Dude you haven't updated in... months? Since the fourth chapter... I've been waiting to find out what happens... Please update soon.
ryu chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Was that guy vile, or bass? this story is good.I will wait for your next update. hopefully soon since you left of on a cliffhanger.
Mark Henry chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Very good chapter. Please make that guy vile. That guy is all kinds of awsome. Nobody cares for gate. Nobody.
Hulk chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Don't us us hanging like that. Peace finish this
Gore chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This story is funny. Someone needs to get back at zero the douche. Oh and that guy is gate, isn't. Keep going
Coldman chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
This story is intense. Keep it up can't wait to see what happens next.
I can beat airman chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Good chapter even though we all know that it's gate. If i'am wrong I give you a cookie! Keep going
Green biker dude chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Hey your back! Hope we don't have to wait almost a year for and update. And zero is a dick for that!
Ninerfan chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
It's gate right the person from the past and sitting on The throne. Glad to see this story back.
Hyang chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Holy shit, you better continue writing, this story is great! Not so many writers get my attention like you got.

Write more! O/