Reviews for Forever, Not Long At All
Captain chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So this was lovely and wonderful and all sorts of words like that. I am vastly pleased that I stumbled upon this.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is a lovely little one shot. I really do love a good Jareth/Sarah fic. Thanks for sharing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Very quiet and calm and matter of fact (which doesn't seem like the Labyrinth at all) and whimsical and strange and utterly random (which is very much Labyrinth). I liked this.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is funny. Just because you'd expect her to never d
Squishylady chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cute!
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Truly magnificent
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Labyrinth is also one of my favorite movies, and I think you did an excellent job with this fic. Bravo!
A Mistake chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Bravo! It's not often that I find well-written Labyrinth fics that don't start with Sarah viewing the Goblin King acrimoniously. She doesn't trust him, yes, that's a very reasonable position to take with the Fae, where words and promises bind, but your Sarah doesn't go down as someone who hates something she doesn't understand. It would seem that she now understood the Underground better. She had grown in some ways compared to her canon counterpart-and isn't that the point of the movie after all, her growth?

I like seeing glimpses of the woman she would become in the mature way she accepted Toby when she could see that Karen didn't. Not to mention that she manages to balance Jareth well-something not all fics manage to do. Your interpretation of Sarah's character, with all her teenage whims and frustrations as well as subtle cunning and growing maturity is now one of my favourites.

Then, there's Jareth's character. You've managed to write him as the long-lived (if not outright immortal) being that he is, possibly mercurial and unreadable, but never blindingly short-term in his actions (if I have to read one more story where Jareth is an obsessive and desperate stalker, I'm going to scream). His character is quite fitting as a Goblin King.

Thanks for writing this. I haven't had so much fun reading a Labyrinth fanfic in ages...
Panruru chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very sweet story! I will definitely be recommending this to others. :)
Annie C chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Fantastic fanfic!

Your take on Sarah was refreshing; nearly every Labyrinth story features her as a suddenly-mature and responsible heroine and I loved that you kept traces of her childishness and selfishness. It's a much more believable (and interesting) character that you've turned her into. _
Cholera chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Epic Recs send me here, and I'm happy ! You're an incredible writer. I like Labyrinth fics, but I don't think everyone can do them right.

Thanks again !
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really, really, really enjoyed this fic. Thank you.
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
WOW! I loved this, its really good with a great last line. Bravo!
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/25/2011