Reviews for Deja Vu
Vania de Paula chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Gostei muito. Pricipalmente no final quando o Neal tomou a iniciativa de exclarecer o que o incomodava. Tenho lido bastantes fanfics de Peter/Neal. Quase sempre o Neal é mais sensivel e quase infantil. Gostei desta, pois agil mais forte.
5ngela chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
OMG, how you could keep making great and great Peter whump story. Please tell me the secret. Not that I'm complaining. I really hope there will be more dynamic between Peter and Neal. I love the idea Peter protect Neal.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Great story!
caffrey girl chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Nice story. Loved it.
IOTR chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I love the premise of this story and how you wrote Neal. Lovely work!
Rainey13 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Nice!

I loved June being involved in the caper :-)
morgo7kc chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Phew, Im glad everything worked out. As far as ending the chapter, I have the exact opposite problem, I like writing short cliffy chapters.
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
This was a great chapter I loved itand the whole entire store.I'm so happy Neal helped to save Peter from all of the things going on.

Ursula4x chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I loved the final chapter. I like more comfort at the end of my hurt comfort stories so this ending made me enjoy this story even more than I usually like your stories.
BunBunBabe chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
very cute ending you mustsend me a message when you write a new story.
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Aw, buddiness! The delay is fine. Hey, you were dead on with the flashbacks... Nice job! This was a good one.
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
More More Please!

JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Jones will sure help them out.

morgo7kc chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Good ol June, I hope Neal is going to be ok. nice idea with all the dream stuff. Come on Neal go save Peter! update SOON!
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Neal and Peter always are there for each are always helping the other out.