Reviews for Aftershocks IV
miamaymatt chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Thank you so much for doing these stories. They are so well written and true to the characters and the series. I love the show, but so many episodes just end abruptly. For example the whole zatarc confessions and then Sam killing Martouf and having him die in her arms. Clearly she had a lot to deal with before the next mission. It was so satisfying to have someone fill those gaps as well as answer unasked questions like why wasn't Cassie at Janet's memorial service and where is she now. I have to say I was very disappointed when you ended before the series. I can only imaging how much time each of these episode "aftershocks" takes to write though and understand why you didn't finish. Thank you for the 7 seasons that you did complete. It was very much appreciated and enjoyed!
terps5 chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
Love this story. I never like the way Janet's death was handled until I read this. Not sure how I missed this story, but what a treat to find it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
I love the aftershocks stories. The characters are so well done and I love that the story doesn't end at the end of the episode. I really hope you finish this series.
EllieOneill chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
this really needs to be finished. please
diana44 chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
I've just spent the last few weeks reading all of your aftershocks series. They are AMAZING. so perfectly in character and adding so wonderfully to the show itself. Your must have spent hundreds of hours writing it! Now to the begging bit; please please PLEASE finish! I would absolutely love to read your resolution for Sam and Jack. Don't leave such a masterpiece unfinished, especially after the enormous amount of time and effort that must already have gone into it!
Revhead chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Omg I cried so so much. I thought I was coping and then Cassie watched the documentary and I cried. Gut wrenching grief portrayed so well. Thank you for this.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
And here I am, finally caught up in the aftershocks story!
Wow, just wow!
The ease at which you write these scenes. It is amazing.
The Daniel stuff back in aftershocks 3, and then the Janet stuff in this one...those are always some of the saddest episodes for me but you handled everything about them perfectly.
I am very eager to see the next ones! This is most assuredly making it to my favorite stories list!

Keep up the amazing work and post again soon!
MarrineVavrrine chapter 22 . 7/24/2016
Another great chapter! Will you continue in this series? I hope you will!
Hope Stone chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
I've been reading through this series, with the intent to review at the end. In my opinion, you've got the characters' spot on, and I've enjoyed it a lot so far.

Mainly I've reviewing now to tell you that this chapter had me in tears.

Well done. And thank you for sharing!
DwarfRunner chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
OMG IS THERE MORE?
DwarfRunner chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Oh my goodness. This was so so beautiful. You're an incredible writer. I loved the letters treatment. I especially loved "SG1 will drive you insane" haha
jojohump chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I am really enjoying reading your work. I find your characterization of sg1 right on the mark! By the way I also love cats. I have never 'NOT' had one since I was 5! I do have a question. Is there another website where I can download your stuff? I don't read online. I prefer to copy the story to read later. I have been collecting fan fiction since 97, and treasure every story. Thank you so much for writing. I have been looking for stargate fan fiction that actually has a plot and isn't just an excuse to include sex! So thanks!
Cordula chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
I started reading this fic after I finished my latest binge watching of stargate and did't quite want to let go of the team and their adventures yet. It was the perfect way of keeping in touch with them to read this TAGs, remember the episodes and think on how the events would resonate with the characters.

I SO hope that it will be continued, since I would love to see how Vala came into the well known dynamic and how the stories of the latest series would turn out in the TAGs. So please, please - find the time to write more, I would love to read it!
The Inner Genie chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Just finished your extraordinary Aftershock series. I enjoyed them very much. The stories were imaginative and satisfying, but what I appreciated most was that you captured the voices of the characters so accurately that I could visualize the actors through their dialogue and actions. Great job! I do have a question though, have you written any fan fictions that include how Sam and Jack finally got together when Jack got posted to Washington? Specifically a story of how they admitted their feelings to each other and established a romantic relationship and how they told their friends and families. Thank you for your well written stories. All the best, TIG
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
It makes me so very sad that you lost the inspiration for this nearly 4 years ago now. I very much enjoy your work and find your episode tags true to character and the show. I also love how you've kept Jonas in the story. I always hated how he just disappeared in the show. Anyway, I hope you regain your inspiration for this masterpiece at some point. Happy writing!