Reviews for The Dark Chosen One
ninjabanana0 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
This story is freakibg awesome...i dont see why you discobtinued your stories they are all great.
Arceus08 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
for passion why not use elena? your own oc in your sories fallen master and secrets
Latios4ev3r chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
This is a great and wonderful story. Extremely original. The calculated diction, the cunningness of the characters' personality and attitude. It is simple nothing less than astounding.

Reason:She is able to sense peoples' feelings and even has feelings for him. A canon shipping.

Reason:May has strived towards her goal to become a great coordinator, and in the end either won or came close to winning the grand festival. My otp is Pearlshipping, though I don't think it would work in this situation.

Reason:Sabrina was, keyword was, very cold and calculating. She is still very calculating but no longer cold.

Reason: Cynthia is very cool and collected, but she also is very understanding.

Soul-Bianca (Pokemon Heroes movie, not Klutzy Mc Klutz)
Reason: Bianca and her grandfather had known about the legendary pokemon Latios and Latias and not bothered to try to catch them, yet they also took care of them and took great caution keeping the Eon duo's secret.

Reason: Unable to compute which kind of passion. Passion for battling or passion for searching for love?
LatiasFan4Ever12321 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Damnit update the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Dawn, Misty, May, Cynthia, and Iris. You can make them however you like it but must be close or can be the same looking.
Gemini-Spark chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Anabel she asked Ash to read her heart so she should represent the heart.
Latias she should be the soul because when a Latias or Latios dies there will turn into a Soul Dew
Darklight9999 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Great chap! But 'thought' and 'taught' are two separate things... Please remember this!
DarkJumper chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I hope you update again soon.
The other 6 I like are Anabel, Dawn, May, Cythia, Zoey and Angie.
Shadowangelknight chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
you could have cynthia be spirit or will, anabel(battle frontier) or sabrina(kanto) be mind, and oc from one of your other stories such as selene be soul or heart. Can you please tell me when you plan to update this story because thinking of the countless ways this story can go is quite nerve wracking because i cant anticipate what comes next but that is what is exciting watching all your stories form is very entertaining.
dark knight chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
For suggestions I would choose girls that like Ash but have not been in a lot of fan fictions with him like Melody of Samorati Island, Bianca of Altomare, Greta of the Battle Frontier, Macey from the Johto League, Solidad from Hoenn, Zoey of Sinnoh. Reasons each can fit the role you placed, and this could make the story a lot more interesting.
shadowbreeze chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
the story was at a peak moment and then you stopped writing for this; you're a great author and the story is awesome but you haven't uploaded in a year so did you abandon these fics or is it on hiatus? at least announce your decision so that people can know
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
i think this way well be better it like this:

and u got eve for body that good enough and i dont know for the 'will' it your choice. i pick those 5 girls it because i know there chareater it sample

sabrina can read other person mind and for pokemon alittle

And for Cynthia can understand other people and pokemon heart very well understanding

And for may will i think, damn i forgot

And yellow she understand other pokemon soul and herat but she got long way to go understand the person soul as well

and jasmine i get the feeling she perfect for the passion. and that all
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great story so far, not too many mistakes in this one. for the 6 other girls I think you should have Cynthia for Soul, Bianca(from alto mare) as Passion, Jasmine as Mind, Zoey as Will, you have Eve as Body, Candice as Spirit, and finally, Calista as Heart

(you'll remember her from the episode in hoenn; Me, Myself and Time). I thinks that those girls would be fitting for the story, Let me know if you would like some help, I quite like this story as do I like your other stories, Secrets, and Fallen master I think it is. Please PM me once you get this review, I'd like to help out.

dark knight chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
for spirit dawn,for soul anabel, for virtue misty, for the rest that is up to you please create a new chapter to this story soon.
samuru suzano chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
i agree with sparkluxlucios's pick except green is more passion maybe sabrina or anebel for mind, for soul how about yellow. so...
sabrina or anebel-mind
green or crystal/marina- passion

thats my sugestion, this line up would make a major shippers really happy, i myself am a advanceshipper. great story by the way i think your doing johan07 proud i love his/her work yours too _