Reviews for wRECked
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Amazing! I don't usually cry over fanfic, but this was incredible!
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You weren't kidding. That
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
sad but good
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very well done.
Tellhound chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
God I just love this fic. This is the second time I read this and my heart just breaks. I shed a few tears every time I read this. It was so sad when the brothers died but it was almost even more sad when I read the last sentence. It must have been very hard for Bobby to see that video. Really good.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Not the usual deathfic that I see most of the time. I think this would have been a fantastic ending to the show if they had decided to end it all. I liked how you presented it through the eye of the video camera and that it mostly focused on Dean, but every once in a while you caught that Sam was there with him. A muffled voice, the concern...the end. Very sad, but very well done. Very Winchester.
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm alone right now because it would be awkward having to explain why I'm crying. While it was tragic, there was hope. Exactly what the show is all about.
renegade-chevy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow. That was a brilliant story. I've never found anything like that about them yet. I've sent it to some of my Supernatural-crazed friends so they can read it too :) And I would be lying if I said I didn't get a wee bit teary. Thanks for posing it :) It's amazing writing.

Lauren x
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my Hell... My eyes were watering all the way through it. How depressing! I like the element of watching the video of Sammy, Dean and the Impala. It's very sad, but very well done.
nanoks chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
dark yes, but very well done. loved how much detail you put into this! loved it!

great job:)
SMA33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow! That as brilliant you're an amazing writer!
spnbloodstar chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was amazing. Made me cry
No Longer Active Here chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my God.

This was friggen... amazing. So much emotion, I could basically picture this scene playing out right now in my mind. So sad... *sniff* You do this dark writing amazingly well.

I like how Dean tried to be his normal humourous self despite how tough it was to tell the truth. The description was detailed - setting the scene. I particularly liked the ending. The explosion, the loud clang.. it created a rather apocalyptic scene.

It's very sad, but amazingly well written.

Amazing job.

I would type more, but I'm literally lost for words. It's so friggen good.