Reviews for Negotiation
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
i felt like reading missing chapter from TCE and im so happyyyyy! your writing is like gem in the rusame fandom i swear, ilysmmmm
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
That's a brilliant suspenseful foreshadow at the end, given that we know the Russian Revolution comes next.

This was well-written. Thanks for the great read.
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I've been reading some of your fan fictions. OMG I could just hug you right now! I have been looking for good America and Russia fan fictions that DON'T include them hating each other or at least give them a better reason to hate each other. You actually managed to hit two birds with one stone.

Not only are these fan fictions historically accurate, but those that include the Cold War make SO much sense! Not many Hetalians realize that Russia and America were friends at one point in time and I'm so thankful you mentioned that in who knows how many of your fan fictions with them. Even with the ones that have Russia and America disliking each other, there is a reason behind it, it's not like they started hating each other because America has some sort of bizarre hatred for communism without context.

I salute you for doing your homework and keeping to historical cannon when it comes to Russia's and America's relationship. The Hetalia fandom NEEDS more people like you. There are WAY too many people writing fan fictions of Russia and America beating each other up or Russia raping America.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The ending just killed to. To think that they have the Cold War coming up and all that jazz... It's too much for me.
pwnsomelink chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You...you just ripped my feels out and stomped them into the mud. Good on you, sir.
d chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Gahhh! It wont let me log jn on my Nook, even after trying two times! Sorry 'bout dat. I just put in a random name. .

Anywhore, amazing stuff, as per usuäl. I really liked this one especially. Damn. I really feel like a creepy stalker now that I realize how much I've been looking in your stories. I've been looking at them almost everyday. Hope you aren't dead, though! You haven't been updating recently. Gaaaaaar! I don't want another amazing writer abandoning this fandom! Too many have gone, and the rabid fangirls who only like smuttty, sadistic stuff are taking over! My heart nearly stopped when I read a Russame fanfic. My eyes. They buuuuurn!

I still like yaoi though.

(You have no idea much my arm hurts after writing this!)
Endivie11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this _ It gave me so many new headcanons and it was so in character and sweet X3 You did a great job there
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awww, that was such a touching moment! I love it! :D
LilRicki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Your storytelling - both in characterization and historical perspective - is simply masterful. To go from the Russo-Japanese negotiations (giving us a glimpse at Japan's character during that time) to the state of American-Russian relations to a heartbreaking conversation about Russia's Bloody Sunday (in which you show Ivan's - and Russia's - inner conflict SO VERY WELL, and also cleverly manage to foreshadow the upcoming revolution) is astounding.

Thank you so much for sharing your work. I truly and greatly enjoy reading it!

-LilRicki (aka PansyChubb)
Sile.Authoress chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great story! I wondered if this was going to be about Bloody Sunday, or post Bloody Sunday I should say.

You did a great job with the historical contexts and the emotions. I could really get a sense of Russia's fear, anxiety, and borderline despair.

I really love the way you write America and Russia too. Plus the bittersweetness of the ending was great.

Where do you find your sources of information?
bottle lightning blue chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I cannot get over how amazingly you capture the characters. It makes me utter undignified squeals of delight. And oh my word I love everything about this. I literally got chills when Russia admitted to being the guard who fired into the crowd. Then started tearing up when America comforted him ;; buh.

You're actually one of the few authors who's writing can actually get my mood to shift with the scene (like sad at sad parts, all warm and fuzzy inside at sweet, etc)

Now I have to go read the rest of your wonderful stories so I can squeal some more.
AlisterRainbow chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Another favorite! I loved how historically accurate you were in this one. :) The friendship between America and Russia really made me smile.
Yume Ninja chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Actually, the war was ended in New Hampshire, not Massachusetts...

Unless we're both wrong!

Anyways I really enjoyed this story, like reading with a huge smile on my face the whole freaking time really-enjoyed! I love RussAmFRIENDSHIP fics! :)
Mokona-Midoki chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great job with your story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. A very interesting take on Russia's character before and after the revolution, especially how his relationship with America differed before and after. Good work!
Bat Lorena chapter 1 . 8/26/2010