Reviews for Unsolicited Advice
Thatdammarauder chapter 4 . 4/9
This is my actual user name, but I'm too lazy to log in. I know, so irresponsible. So basically, I'm here because of Kurt. Have I mentioned that I want to be his best friend? He is amazing. So here, in this fic, the way he pulls all those Kurt-like-badass things that only make sense because Kurt is the one saying it and has a great load of info, it's fantastic. I'm floored. ;)
The Crownless Queen chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Awesome :p I loved how you wrote Kurt in this, and his reactions to other people's behavior/clothes were always funny :p
Great job with this :p
LastScorpion chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
These ficlets are hilarious! I especially loved the Brittany ones.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I want Kurt as MY best friend, oh my god.
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OMG i love this story...its great to see Kurt's inner diva come out to play once in a while. I also found it highly amusing because it sounds exactly like something Kurt would say
Alicia.SheShe chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
If I wasn't wearing this face mask I would be laughing my ASS OFF. I'm trying not to, ad my face hurts.
Rauwrtsch chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Oh i LOVE it when kurt goes all diva BD
supergirl02 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I can so see Kurt pulling this! LOVED it!
supergirl02 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Those two rock! Brilliant!
supergirl02 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I swear with each chapter I fall more in love with that boy!
supergirl02 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
oh my gosh! If I didn't love Kurt before I sure do now! Oh, that one brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :D
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
oh thank you! All the things you wrote are things I've wanted to express to my own family about buying clothes from that place! Sadly my husband won't let me! He says 1) I (me) worked there for 3 years and 2) he still works there! I say it's not my fault! :) Especially in Lima! *shudders* 2 Wal Marts in that town and the people suck! There's a perfectly good Mall just down the street! (I'm actually from a town 1/2 hour away from Lima)

LOVED the chapter!
boldpens chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Such a funny fic, I loved it!
Lotus-chan chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Wow, these are some high quality diva bitch-outs. I was both laughing my ass off and trying hard not to randomly "Oh snap!" in public while reading on my phone. Being able to read Kurt at his finest (witty, sassy, and dishing out the occasional tongue lashing) has been a real pleasure. Been a while since I've read a fic filled with so much win. Thanks for the privilege.
SarySoda chapter 1 . 4/13/2012