Reviews for Project REDWOOD: A Deadly Premonition Novelization
Mz Cloud chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
Fantastic - your writing fortitude is appreciated! I enjoy all of the bits you have added for our reading pleasure.
MaChaChao chapter 35 . 9/12/2010
I just discovered this story today and I must say that I'm really enjoying it. I've played this game twice now and your story is exactly how I would have pictured things to be happening that may not have occured during gameplay. The characters and the narrative are the best parts of the game and you've expanded upon them quite nicely. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Mz Cloud chapter 32 . 9/6/2010
So far awesome! Planet Redwood is great as well - I look forward to what you might come up with next.
Whitney chapter 30 . 8/29/2010
Still loving the story! I really like how you are fleshing out York and Zach's friendship and showing us how others, especially Emily, views York's odd behavior.
NightmareKira chapter 28 . 8/28/2010
Great to see some Deadly Premonition fanfiction out there. Like the story so far and I'm looking forward to more.
Mz Cloud chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
A great time - I find the most interesting scenes to be of Emily observing York, doing York like things. Well done!
Mz Cloud chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Great imagery! That clip was gold - my hands I sit on them in anticipation.
Whitney chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
I'm really liking the story so far! You've definitely captured all the quirks of the characters from the game! :)
Cabbage chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Loving what I am reading so far! You have successfully mixed new material while enhancing the details already in the game! Brilliant stuff. I like the occasional hints towards York's state of mind. Even the way you point out how York only interviewed the children and not Jim Green. It's not direct, but surely alludes to York's complex with growing up. Overall, you show attention to detail that even a player who has spent dozens of hours in Greenvale could not put into words!

My only gripe is the switch to 3rd person in chapters 2 and 10. They read fine, and I trust you made the choices with good intentions. It's just jarring to remind myself that certain chapters will break from York's 1st person ones.

I eagerly await every chapter. I too listen to the soundtrack during the appropriate moments :)
Mz Cloud chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
Another update on a wondrous story!
Musa di Apollo chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
Awesome! I loved how you expanded upon Yorks little meal at the diner.

My favorite part was Emilys thoughts during the car ride. Really made her a deeper, more interesting character.
BretTheBest chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Fantastically well written, I'm sure to read more, haven't finished the game, I'm batteling the uh you know the red world citizen, anyway I'm gonna put on my deadly premonition soundtrack on and read your story.
Musa di Apollo chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
Loved it. Im just sitting here at my computer with a hot pocket, arizona, and a sleeping bag waiting for the next chappy.
Mz Cloud chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
Sublime!
Musa di Apollo chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
Wow. This makes me want to kick my dad off the tv and keep playing.

Im currently beneath the museum. Y'know, with the damn crawly thingies.

The funny thing, though, is that I played the game a few hours, checked for fiction, found this. Read a few chapters and thought it was awesome. Then went on deviant art and saw you there. I loll'd. A few hours later, I checked for deadly premonition forums, and once again, you show up!

I love that this game has hardcore fans. I was afraid I might be the only one.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »