Reviews for What I Saw
koren chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
best quills fan fic ever. it's original and that's refreshing. i really like that you took a character that no one liked (at least, i hope not. . .) and made it easier to understand her. great job.
Happy Feet chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very well written and very well done. Bravo. You totally brought out that character and gave her some great insight.

Gifted, you are.
Blind Silence chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Very nice, it gives you different way to look at her.
Dee chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I like this it is going on my favorites
Luscious Kinney chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
ooo that woman puts my knickers in a bunch.

Sounds just like her but for the fact that soon she converts to her ways and learns "Justine" on her own.

That... *gah* that woman! Brilliant writing, Keep it up!
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
ooooooooo! that was good! i never really liked charlotte, but you made her tolerable in this one. _ nice job!
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
The other reviewer said this was original, and I will agree. That is precisely the word I was fumbling for. The imagery is extrmemly effective, the pace and narrative flow is very well constructed, and as a piece this works very well. You have given Charlotte a motivation, a back story, and most importantly in terms of tying this into the movie canon, a reason to be wandering the halls at night. You should be very proud of yourself for this piece of work, it succeeds on every level, and shows you to be an interesting, an effective, and a very insightful writer. Well Done!
Furious Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Excellent- a highly original piece of writing with some extremely evocative imagery. It's refreshing to see some fictions embracing the less-than-central characters- more please!