Reviews for Through Time
TinkStar87 chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
Awww! Love it, again. Read ya Later ;)
Magenta-Skye chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Loved it! This was definitely different and makes me reminiscence about the days of Skye and Jax. I enjoyed this, thank you! :)
suerum chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
First, let me apologize right off the bat for being remiss with regard to reviewing this story. I am not someone who reviews every story I read because there are too many stories and most of them are either eminently forgettable or so actively bad in their writing that there is nothing kind I could say in a review. Yet, your story falls in neither of those categories. It was a very original premise and it revolved around the wonderfully unique pairing of Sax. I loved this couple together and that love was revisited recently with Skye's all too short little return to GH. I really don't 'ship' any couples on GH but I do remember when Sax was a couple and I hated how they were destroyed from almost the literal moment they married. I felt so terribly sorry for Skye and though she went on to be involved with Lorenzo and Luke, those pairings just never evoked the same feelings in me. I liked your approach of killing Jax but then managing to find a creative way to bring him back. It required all of Skye's massive love, dedication and self sacrifice to accomplish this goal which was all she was living for. It was an unexpected twist to make the gypsy woman Lady Jane, I didn't see that coming. Your last chapter was a satisfying end to the story with them together as a family and coming full circle as Skye made sure that history didn't repeat itself. I am sorry you have received so few reviews. I know what that's like. to pour your heart, soul and time into a story and to then get such little recognition for it. Yet, still we write and I hope you shall continue to do so as well.
gyrlfrend chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
This is awesome! I definitely can't wait to read more. The only reason I come to the GH section is in hopes of finding some SAX fanfiction :)
Haihai325 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is really good. so far i have only read the first chapter but already i am hooked. i like your style of writing and i can't wait to read the rest! :)