Reviews for All the Wild Horses
LotisFlower chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I'm in love with this story! I love the way that you've written Trowa and Quatre as well. Not many people can get it right and still make the story flow. Nice job and I really hope you plan on continuing this story because I would hate it if you gave up on it. )
Ch3rry1010 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
i've been looking for good well written fanfiction with an interesting story line to read for a long while, over a year and i've finally found it. you're story has caught my attention and i hope that more will come.
Raven the Joker chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely LOVE this. Trowa's PTSD is well written and personally I find Quatre's flipping out is very hilarious. I hope you'll update soon!
Ebony Mitsu chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Don't worry about updating, just do it when you can. Otherwise you'll just cause yourself stress, and correct me if i'm wrong, but you do this for fun right? If so then the last thing you'll want is stress about it. Obviously writers' block is irritating, but we'll all be good little readers and wait patiently :D

Loved this chapter though, so sweet, and i'm glad Quat finally blew up at Tro; the guy needed it for various reasons and Quat needed to blow off some steam. Can't wait to see what you do next with this story, and i love your style ;)

Catch ya next time! Eb x
Dentelle-noir chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Glad to see you're still working on it! I loved the chapter! It was a very nice balance between bad and good things, and a little comedy! I quite enjoyed it! I was surprised with Trowa's turn-around of attitude and I'm glad he's finally had it! Good work!
snowdragonct chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Heh, heh. I once WAXED the seat of my saddle, to make it all shiny and pretty. Dumbest thing I ever did, since it was almost impossible to stay ON. Slippery as hell. I totally sympathize with Quatre and the saddles! All that work!

Not to mention, I've fallen in more than my share of manure. Very realistic depiction of stable life here, I gotta say.

Meanwhile, nice to know Trowa has a heart in there. I'm sure Quatre was beginning to doubt. (Heck, not even DOUBT...I think he KNEW there wasn't an ounce of kindness or tolerance in there. But I guess he found out otherwise...)

You take your time, and hopefully life will grant you time to write some more. I know how hard it can be! But this chapter was truly worth a wait.
Feyla chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
You updated! I was quite happy to see this update. :) And to see Quatre work hard but snap in the end. I love that sort of snap. It's exactly how I see him because he's patient and he works hard, but he's not a pushover. It was a good chapter and I hope to see another one soon! ;)
kathrynsrain chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Woo! Well done indeed!
steve the snapdragon chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I love what you have done with Trowa. Making him fight against Quatra and everything adds tons to the story. You write really well and i cannot wait to read more of this story! well until next time, keep typing.

_al
lo chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Fun
Dentelle-noir chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
ooh! I LIKED Chapter 3 a lot! I had an idea that the mare would eventually run off, but this was so much more than I had envisioned. I especially like how the story mostly follows Quatre, but the glimpses into Trowa's character are poignant. A lot of fics have one character fleshed out and the other a 2D sort of thing. In this, it's clear that you've paid as much attention to the character of Trowa as you did Quatre. And the horse itself is fleshed out as a character instead of just a prop.

I absolutely adore this fic, and I want to read more!
rynn chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
hey! it was a great read. The characters feel natural, and completely real.

I'd love to read more, please keep writing :)

rynn
Silent Epiphany chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I woke up this morning and was so excited to see this update in my inbox! Thanks for posting-can't wait to see more!
Ebony Mitsu chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
It's always better when a story starts to take on a life of its own; it writes itself then ;)

Thanks for the mention by the way, was not expecting that in the slightest and it made me smile on an otherwise miserable day. I loved this chapter and i can't wait for the next. It was about time Trowa started cutting the poor blond some slack ;) catch ya next time! Eb
AyameRose chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I like the idea of having Trowa be a cowboy... IT TOTALY WORKS... and i love how Quatre and "Pretty Girl" (thats how i refer to the horse in my mind) connect to eachother like that... man! i wish i was still riding!