Reviews for The Immersion of Edward Cullen
muffinmom chapter 15 . 3/8
Loved this story, thx for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 1/7
I really liked this story. It was very different, and a bit to handle in some parts, but I enjoyed where you took it. I loved Alice...would have liked to see more of her. This Edward was quite interesting, although sometimes he bugged me a little. And this Bella was amazing, with her history and all of her issues. I hope she was happy in the end! She was given a hell of a lot to deal with, but at least she got love, through her Edward, and his family.

Thanks for this!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 1/7
Oh, boy! I'm worried about Edward's control, if he and Bella "do it!" They haven't talked about her becoming a vampire yet, have they?
Just Sus chapter 6 . 1/7
OK, he is being super-sweet, and I love him! She will, too! Hope he doesn't mess up!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/7
OMG...I'm obsessed with this story! Love it, love it!

FluffyLiz chapter 15 . 1/2
Oh, such a poignant ending to an excellent story. This, I think, is always the hardest part of AU fics, when Bella has to deal with the deaths of those she loves... as Edward pointed out in Eclipse, after a few decades everyone you love has died. It's so sad, but inevitable. Even if Charlie had lived to a ripe old age, Bella would still have lost her dad eventually, which is generally the way life goes for all of us, both human and vampire.

I really enjoyed this story, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get through it - you must have thought I was the slowest reader ever, with the length of time between reviews LOL. But you know how it is, what with Christmas and other demands on my time, I just had to sneak a chapter here and there. It was a great read, with an interesting twist on canon, and I will certainly be rec-ing it to others.
FluffyLiz chapter 14 . 1/2
It's interesting that this Bella really didn't want to become like Edward, that she was prepared to just live a long and happy life with him, and a part of me is a little sad for her. Of course, a bigger part is glad that she got her HEA with Edward, and that she won't have to face the horror of being a tired old woman with a super-strong teenage lover who never tires!
FluffyLiz chapter 13 . 1/2
How odd. James must have known that, because of the vampire blood in Bella's system, she would change when he broke her neck, and that, without his human shield and with his compatriots dead, he would have no hope of surviving against 5 vampires and 3 werewolves. His action in killing her, then, was tantamount to suicide, which begs the question, was he tired of living or just totally insane? I also can't figure out why it was Victoria's blood that was forced on her, rather than James's. Was it because the vampire who fed from her had to give her their blood to change her, and he didn't want the change to start? But then, if Victoria's blood wouldn't change her while Bella was alive, why would it work once she's dead? Bit confused... but glad Bella survived, even if she was sired by the worst possible vampire.
FluffyLiz chapter 12 . 1/2
I guess the Cullens won't be expecting a trap, which is bad... but then, I doubt James and his coven will be expecting werewolves, which is good!
FluffyLiz chapter 11 . 1/2
Hmm, I wonder why the phrase 'the best laid plans of mice and men...' springs to mind? Even if there's no one (human) that they know at the party, I suspect something will happen to spoil their night.
FluffyLiz chapter 10 . 1/2
Oh no, I can't believe you've introduced the dreaded Jake at this stage of the game, like an ugly streaker at a football match! I think Bella should have given him an earful about invading her privacy when he followed her to her bedroom - considering they've only just met again after not seeing each other since childhood, I'd call that stepping over the line. I'm so glad he could smell that she'd had sexual contact with a vampire - stick that in yer pipe and smoke it, Jacob!
FluffyLiz chapter 9 . 1/2
So, these vampires are more like those in True Blood than Twilight, with silver being the one thing which can rob them of their strength. And now, as expected, Bella has met her nemesis and is desperate for revenge. I suspect that, like canon James, her mother's murderer isn't done with Bella, and that he will make an appearance in Washington, hopefully with dire consequences for him. But what about Bella? Will events ensure that she has to be changed, or will she remain human?
FluffyLiz chapter 8 . 1/2
Aww, finally they kiss. I have a feeling Edward won't be thinking about anyone or anything other than Bella when the eventually make love!
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 1/1
Interesting backstory for Edward. He says his sire chose him 'because he looked lonely', but it sounds to me like it was the other way found. Sad for him that he never knew what happened to his family, but maybe it's better that he doesn't know. But now he's saved Bella's life, and Charlie has seen the adoration on his face; let's hope Bella manages to be a little less transparent!
FluffyLiz chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Ooh, nasty Esme has taken Rose's role, and Rose turns out to be Bella's biggest fan! Let's hope Esme comes around eventually, although she made some valid points, especially about the aging thing. That aside, I really liked how you interpreted what Bella saw in Alice's mind. She's not 'locked in', but her mind isn't a void. In fact, by letting Jasper know that Alice is aware of his love for her, and that she loves him right back, Bella has given him a very special and precious gift. But what now? Will Bella and Edward be able to hide their feelings from those around them, particularly at school? It's going to be hard... in more ways than one!