Reviews for Voyage of Temptation Revised
Coco chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
Omg I'm laughing to DEATH
Randomness chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is just weird. Why did you do ALL of this anyway? By the way, Rex and Ahsoka aren't in love. It's Ahsoka and Lux Bonteri. You really need to study more StarWars stuff man.
Rexsoka 3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Plleeeeaaase New chapter
Medieval-Mechanic chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG! This is all hilarious! In the third chapter I was like *face palm* for the crazy Obi-Wan part! Amazing! Keep posting more!
Skyewalker chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Soooooooo funny! Rofl!
Sharta chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Roflz...VERY funny..im waiting 4 the next chapter...so post soon.

-Wolf
obitine1234 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
u really should keep writing this. its hilarious!
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ignore my last comment. No ***ing way I'm calling him "Quintus". What the **** was I thinking! I am still writing a Ahsoka romance, however, and a "Clone Wars Fanfic review", in which your hilarity is sure to be mentioned. Respond in E-mail.

BTW: By the time you get back to me, I might have changed my penname to .Legand.
Lord of the Things chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Wow! You are a ****ing genius! I am a member of the fanfic site, so make sure you see my new ff series: Star Wars: full of the unknown. Sounds pretty profound, right? It's about a super force-sensitive young padawan, about Ahsoka's age, named Quintus Kinner, who meets her on a dangerous mission to destroy a sepratist mining facility, seven other padawans losing their lives. Quintus and Ahsoka, being two of three survivors, fall in love almost instantly. Please watch for it!
Lefty Blondy chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
LOL this was really funny and Cody runnign around in boxers :) LOL
Lefty Blondy chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
LOL this is funny :)
Lefty Blondy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hey, good story, very a lot of LOLs anyway and thanks for the note, sorry I took so long to get ar ound to read it, (I needed to watch the episodes,) anywayz LOL :)
lady gaga chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
in the disclaimers u are so evil. bien.
lady gaga chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
eheheh ahsoka ahsoka .
lady gaga chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
obiwans back is a killer man