Reviews for Stag
darklightening chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This was great! Could have brought me to tears... Awesome story. Thanks 4 sharing!
darklightening chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was great! Thanks 4 sharing
Kai chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I like the ending bittersweet. Thanks for the fic.
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
This was a really interesting story and I loved the ending!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I've never read something so short with still so much feeling in it, seriously, writing something like this requires true talent. :) Thanks.
yulegabriel chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ah yes I finally found it again! I couldn't recall the title, but I remembered what happened. Lovely, well written, and I feel like the emotional parts really have captured the average person's feelings when it comes to this sort of tragedy. Immense apologies if I sound like I'm full of crap. I'm dead tired and only half coherent. I really do love this story!
Fleeting Happiness chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Your story really induced heartache. It was so sad I think it would've been more tragic if Kakashi really was going to be married but I really wanted a happy ending for this one so I'm satisfied that they did end up together. I wish there was more though
kirara the great chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
i think this is ok sad but still a awesome story
Izzy848 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This story is in my Top 20 on Fanfiction. Short, sweet, yet it's so detailed and well thought out. Not to mention on of my favorite pairings. Thank you. :)
raeofshock chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Woah... that was pretty legit... crazy twist
softdreamer chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I loved it :)

good work
skyglazingMaro chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
aww that was so selfless of Kakashi. The ending made me want to cry.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
For such a short story, this was really good - just the right amount of details, backstories, and character quirks. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this, and even more thanks for sharing it! The ending was quite a twist that I didn't see coming and I loved every minute of it, despite how sad it was to realize the wedding was really for the deceased Obito.
goldenpaw chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Alright this is gettn faced.
madehleine chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
LOVED IT!

heheh

I like how Kakashi is a damaged tortured man

hehe ive got a weakness for those XD