Reviews for Wunderkind
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Hey,
I really like your Story. You're characters are wonderfully written and your way of discribing the scenes makes you dive in the story easily.
It sounds very interesting and I'd like to find out more about Lara and the story of her parents.
So I hope that you will continue with this :)
Krzysztof Jochmaski chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
I remember reading this fic in about... 2011 or 2012 back then. And, very thanks for you for reviving the story. It was a shame that I thought it was abruptly finished. Now, well, this fic is risen!

And I remembered that there were 3 chapters, and the first one talked about Lara in Narnia before transported to Caribbean. Where is that chapter now?

Overall, great story, keep this story up and bump more!
WriterfromWarDrobe chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Wow, this is interesting. I liked your depiction of the Nymphs. They are very interesting characters.
Will you go into detail about Peter and Alexia in the next chapter or will we return to Lara and Will? Either way, I can't wait to find out!
WriterfromWarDrobe chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Hello,
I have never watched PotC but somehow your story has intrigued me. You have used such descriptions that I am able to imagine the scene very well despite being unfamiliar with the films. This is well written and I hope you continue with it.
Meike chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So far so good i know it'l get better :)
Fan chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Please add it's very intreastiing
swans a melting chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
WOW! This was amazing! I want to find out more! Are you going to update it again? Please do!

ps. I want to be in Lara's bedroom. It sounds utterly beautiful!
HunnyABee chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Please please please update.

This is actually quite interesting and believable. Please update!
Neverland Child chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
YAHOO! YOU UP-DATED! This chapter was seriously, amazing! I was so dragged into it; I felt like I was living it! The characters were so vivid! I hope you up-date soon! [Unless you want me to send jack after you :)]

Jack: ... Will you stop that! I don't want to threanted someone. Besides, what fangirl would be threatened by me? *Takes a drink of rum, but I slap the bottle from his hand*

Me: STOP WITH THE DRINKING! You and Angelica are the worse drinkers I've ever seen! If you would kindly stop, my life would be much easier! Anyhoo, PiratePincess! I can't wait for you next up-date! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Yay! An update! I like the idea of her crashing there like a comet.

Also, are you looking for good reads, by any chance? It's just that one of my friends has uploaded a new Pirate fic and she needs readers. It's called 'A Kitty and a Sparrow'.
M chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Update!
TheMaskedDreamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Oh Wow! This is a must update! i love it! Please write more!(I promise not to throw pillows at you!:)
Amberalice Rose chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
update
Were-Weasel chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This version is even more awesome then the original! I also liked the title change.
Sunriserooftops chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Lol!, This is awesome, and no pillows from me, merely an "update soon?" and a nice compliment - love the writing.