Reviews for Wunderkind
Meike chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So far so good i know it'l get better :)
Fan chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Please add it's very intreastiing
swans-a-melting chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
WOW! This was amazing! I want to find out more! Are you going to update it again? Please do!

ps. I want to be in Lara's bedroom. It sounds utterly beautiful!
HunnyABee chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Please please please update.

This is actually quite interesting and believable. Please update!
Neverland Child chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
YAHOO! YOU UP-DATED! This chapter was seriously, amazing! I was so dragged into it; I felt like I was living it! The characters were so vivid! I hope you up-date soon! [Unless you want me to send jack after you :)]

Jack: ... Will you stop that! I don't want to threanted someone. Besides, what fangirl would be threatened by me? *Takes a drink of rum, but I slap the bottle from his hand*

Me: STOP WITH THE DRINKING! You and Angelica are the worse drinkers I've ever seen! If you would kindly stop, my life would be much easier! Anyhoo, PiratePincess! I can't wait for you next up-date! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Yay! An update! I like the idea of her crashing there like a comet.

Also, are you looking for good reads, by any chance? It's just that one of my friends has uploaded a new Pirate fic and she needs readers. It's called 'A Kitty and a Sparrow'.
M chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Update!
TheMaskedDreamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Oh Wow! This is a must update! i love it! Please write more!(I promise not to throw pillows at you!:)
Amberalice Rose chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
update
Were-Weasel chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This version is even more awesome then the original! I also liked the title change.
Sunriserooftops chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Lol!, This is awesome, and no pillows from me, merely an "update soon?" and a nice compliment - love the writing.
One of Those Faces chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
You have an amazing talent for writing so please update soon! I'm already falling in love with this story!
calisurf chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Such beautiful imagery. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Neverland Child chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Don't worry, I'm not going to throw pillows at you! Great chapter! Love the discriptions!

UP-DATE SOON!
nineteennintytwo chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
So...what happened to her? Did she die? Because you made it sound like it.

I saw no mistakes in this, so great job! This version sounded more believable than you last one. You're getting great at this!

Waiting for more.