Reviews for Look At Me For A Bit
Miu chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
OMG! / thanks for making this ff
i'm a new fan of akira and i'm sooo in love with him 3
good job!

[sorry for my bad english ]
Nicole Nakano chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Good Story!
starr chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Best ever! I love AKIRA! I thought i was the only one
DangerFiction chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
NAWWW! Akira is such a sweetheart ;D
NaMa6 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE! I love Akira! Yukina doesn't deserves his awesomeness! D XD But I really enjoyed reading this!
RukiaRocks chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Hey there! I really liked this story. However, it lacks in a few places...

I would like to help you in editing this story if possible and improving it. After all; every story can only get better, right?

I loved this story a lot, your talent in writing is amazing and your sentences flow very well. However, your writing prowess is a skill that needs to be constantly polished. If at all possible I would like to help you do that.

I will PM you, ok?

You deserve help because I really think you have potential!
lady mae chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Ahhh..this is really something... I feel like my hunger is gone when I began reading it...well,I think I'm just gonna say.. ITADAKIMAS':D
lady mae chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
wow! Eventhough this is the fist fan fiction I've ever read...This is really great(*_*)...I've always thought reading manga is better than reading fanfictio but now I came to love it!
Danni Tran chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Aw, such a cute ending 3 I love this story! It was so cute! Awesome job _
Danni Tran chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Aw that's cute XD Poor poor Akira, doesn't know what's coming at him. It's good so far! Lookin forward towards your next chappie
Lria chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aw, I thought that was cute. :)

And just a small note about when they talk: they don't have to be bolded. :) But, I'm sorry if that's just the way you like it. :)

But anyways, I thought it was adorable how she carved his intials on her pencil. :3

Good job! :D
ColaInABottle chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
GOOD JOB! I'm excited for this :) I particularly like Yukina with Shigure, but I love Akira for myself XD So it was fun to read a romance between him and another girl (even thought the romance hasn't REALLY started yet, but I'm excited for when it does!) It sucks that your story hasn't gotten any reviews yet, BUT DON'T BE DISCOURAGED! Watashi ni XX shinasai just isn't popular enough, that people haven't noticed your story yet XP But I hope you continue this story!