Reviews for to laugh is to live is to love
em chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
this was hilarious. and so them. i cant stop laughing, from their reactions and if she had actually laughed then :)
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Leopardspots chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hehe, "a jolly good giggle" so British!
Beatrice chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awesome! I love how Ginny is as argumentative as she is on the books! It actually seems like something one of the weasleys wouldve done!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Gotta love Ginny. She's hilarious.
swimmerreader chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Personally, I don't like stories that are writen like 'He says' or 'He looks at her', etc. I much rather stories that are writen normally or in diary style kind of like Percy Jackson or Twilight (not the vampires and werewolves, just the style of how the authoress uses I and me). Also, that chapter was short and kind of pathetic. Not to be rude or anything. Just seems stupid when Ginny tells him something dumb like that and he laughs. I mean, she earned it for wanting to laugh but that she would get upset at him for laughing when she wanted to laugh at such a climatical time as that is kind of stupid. Overall, I didn't like this fanfic very much. Too short and no meaning.
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I'm still laughing at this [and people are staring] but this is brilliant, it is.
foreverlarks chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love the quote and the story. It seems so cute and nice. I love the new insight you provide to the couple. I could actually imagine this happening in real life. I would have wanted it to be longer, though. We all do.

I see you have understood the beauty of the present tense. Awesomeness. I also have to praise you for your amazing spelling and grammar.

InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
lol that was really sweet, and it made my laugh too. Adorable!
RodentFace chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Yeah...the thing is...I kinda wanted to laught to...I liked the story though!
Nikki Strass chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Amazing, I just loved your story!

It's so cute and funny, I laughed so hard hahahah

JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
hahahah, a lovers spat can always be amusing!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Made me laugh like a madwoman. Love it!
meant chapter 1 . 8/20/2010