Reviews for With These Broken Wings Take Flight
aerialla1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
This perspective was incredible. I have often wondered what if Dean said yes long before anyone was aware. The relationship with Gabriel was a very welcome surprise. This story could have went on much longer and I would have enjoyed reading it just as much.
alexandra101 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
FUNNY!
Ell Roche chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
OMG! I adore Dean is Michael stories, and Dean/Gabriel is one of my all-time favorite pairings. Great story!
Iconic Superheroes chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I liked this, and I'm sorry to see that it doesn't have more reviews. I would have liked to see more of Sam's reaction at Dean and Michael being the same this whole time, but otherwise it was awesome.
L chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
A lovely gem of a story. I am surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. I happen to like Michael/Dean being the same person stories and Michael not being a jerk like in the show. Michael/DeanxGabriel is yummy. My favorite part is the ending and imagining Gabriel and Sam snarking at each other over Michael/Dean's attention for the future. Thanks for the good read.
Gabriel Dreams chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I can't believe I'm the only person to review this story, but I just thought I'd say it's amazing, and comes across as a plausible au.