Reviews for No Pets Allowed
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 6/25
This...is pure gold. XD
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16
Heh heh... that's adorable. Poor Prowl.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
-snickers- I'm surprise that Bluestreak's cuteness didn't make the cons stop the war. I wonder if he name all four of the kittens?
Laughter's Tears chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This story is not only an adorable lark (Bluestreak cat. How can that not end in cuteness?) but you managed to make it emotionally moving there towards the end as well. I loved the brotherly relationship between Prowl and Bluestreak and how the adoption of the cat is a metaphor for Prowls mentorship of Bluestreak.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
D'AAAAAWWWWW!

MR. KITTEH HAD KITTENS!

And gawd, the ending was so kewt cx
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AWWWW! SO ADORABLE! I want one! *huggles kitty* :D
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awhh that was so spark-warming and adorable Love seeing the soft side between Prowl and Blue's relationship :D I am verrry curious as to what happened with Sunstreaker though hahahaa
Teyke chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww, this is the cutest thing I've read in quite some time.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This has got to be the best story about

Bluestreak and Prowl.

EXCELLANT WORK!

(_)
Alondra chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very sweety story, I love it
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is so delightful, so sweet and gentle. I love all the characters here and Bluestreak is getting to be a favorite of mine. He's such a young mech, such a sweet guy and he does such good things for Prowl. This was delightful. Thank you. (I came to your page after reading a citation from Mirage S.) :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Dawwww Bluestreak has a spark of gold. I wonder how the autobots will tell where kittens come from. LOL
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very cute! Bluestreak helping a cat makes for a sweet story ) Prowl knowing about it the whole time and letting him do it is perfect...and now they have even more kitties to enjoy around the ark!
Elita One chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
uhh ohh no you cant have them blue

so cute
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
aww this was such a cute story.

Bluestreak is adorable really.

and I couldn't help but to laugh at the description you wrote of Swoop telling Ratchet of a scary hissing animal attacking in the dark, it's eyes like fire. And it was only a kitten.

I enjoy reading your stories. :)