Reviews for Remember Me?
DeadGrlSprStr666 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
This is a decent story structure wise. It's your story and ultimately you should write it the way you want it. I'm adopted, and like Anthony in your story I've always known that I was adopted, and as a small child one of my biggest fears(completely irrational though it was) was that my biological parents would come and take me away from my adoptive mother. I would think that if Vanessa was always truthful with her son about him being adopted, that she would realize the psychological trauma that would be caused by her death and would want him to be as prepared for it as he could be. Also, I think that they should be a little more respectful of Vanessa's parenting wishes, at least while she is still alive. He may be biologically their son, but Vanessa is his mother, she's raised him for 8 years, even if he doesn't love the clothes she wants him to wear, and he doesn't love the instrument she picked for him, he's a child at this point in time in the story, and most kids don't love the stuff their parents pick for them and then they get to pick stuff they want when they get to be older. The point I'm maing is that Vanessa's his mom, she's the one who has fed him, clothed him, tucked him in at night, comforted him when he had nightmares, taken care of him while he was sick, kissed his hurts, and hugged him tight every day of his life. That should count for something.
DanseChick chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
continue this
Bonnefeta chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in a billion years but it's a cool story idea man.
Agent Skye Of Shield chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I loved it! Please write another chapter!
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Aww I want more TT-TT
LimoLuzie chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Hey there...
I really like your Story and hope you update asap
for me...i have no clue about that Rating...
i'm from Germany...but i guess that's no sis always watched high rated movies...
so... pls update asap
love luzie
The Punk In Disguise chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Dude, I watched PG-13 when I was his age. It's no big deal. Good story and I hope you update.
Laura Stark Potter Weasley chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
can you PLEASE upload more often? once a year is not going to satisfy my hunger for more of this story
grizzlybairparty chapter 4 . 7/29/2012

I'm really liking this so far. Little Ant does take after his mom and dad. :)
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 4 . 2/12/2012

So where do I begin? I really like our story and all but it's not goon to get anywhere when you only update once a year. Like I get the school thing. But at least do like a paragraph at like the end of the day when you get home. It really helps you update faster.
Rosie chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say that I think this story could get very good, but I just wanted to say a couple things:

1. Maybe you should develop some of your own character quirks for Juno and Paulie, so just because she says Kudos in the movie when she was 16 doesn't mean 8 years later she would still be saying it.

2. There is no conflict, like, it's all so smooth, everyone is happy with what is happening, Juno, Bleaker ect.

3. You should update soon ahaha!
scorpion22 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
oh my god i love this story please continue
S chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Please write more this is great. Could do without the huge chunks that you write about yourself though.
faudge chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
keep writing I like where this story is going... I cant wait for the part where they tell him they are adopting him
AbbyCade15 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This is a really good story right here! The only thing that confused me was that in the movie, Paulie said he didn't want to see the baby, because it didn't feel like his and Juno's. So I got confused as to why he said he always wanted to take care of him. But anyway, this is really cool!