Reviews for Remember Me?
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Aww I want more TT-TT
LimoLuzie chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Hey there...
I really like your Story and hope you update asap
for me...i have no clue about that Rating...
i'm from Germany...but i guess that's no Problem...my sis always watched high rated movies...
so... pls update asap
love luzie
The Punk In Disguise chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Dude, I watched PG-13 when I was his age. It's no big deal. Good story and I hope you update.
Laura Weasley Potter Black chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
can you PLEASE upload more often? once a year is not going to satisfy my hunger for more of this story
IAmMyOwnBiggestMystery chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
rwrfnkje I AM FEELING SO MUCH.

I'm really liking this so far. Little Ant does take after his mom and dad. :)
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Hello!

So where do I begin? I really like our story and all but it's not goon to get anywhere when you only update once a year. Like I get the school thing. But at least do like a paragraph at like the end of the day when you get home. It really helps you update faster.
Rosie chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say that I think this story could get very good, but I just wanted to say a couple things:

1. Maybe you should develop some of your own character quirks for Juno and Paulie, so just because she says Kudos in the movie when she was 16 doesn't mean 8 years later she would still be saying it.

2. There is no conflict, like, it's all so smooth, everyone is happy with what is happening, Juno, Bleaker ect.

3. You should update soon ahaha!
scorpion22 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
oh my god i love this story please continue
S chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Please write more this is great. Could do without the huge chunks that you write about yourself though.
faudge chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
keep writing I like where this story is going... I cant wait for the part where they tell him they are adopting him
AbbyCade15 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This is a really good story right here! The only thing that confused me was that in the movie, Paulie said he didn't want to see the baby, because it didn't feel like his and Juno's. So I got confused as to why he said he always wanted to take care of him. But anyway, this is really cool!
TotallyGaga chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
WooHoo! You finally updated!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Nice come back... well done. I look forward to more D
ScarletReid chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Ha I like the name ant too XD
SomewhatDecentPenName chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE continue the story, PPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!

Its awesome