Reviews for Not so different
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/17
Hmm, you are obviously a good writer, but I really dunno about Yumi's massive personality change. It's like the character isn't even Yumi anymore. Reminds me more of an American that has been slapped into Japan's society/culture.

Maybe if she had a more massive change to her backstory, I could be fine with this personality shift, but I don't see how her simply going to a public school and having boy problems would have left her as such a rudely confident person, prone to fits of anger and being so easily offended.

This Yumi has lost all of the charm canon Yumi has :/ Good attempt anyway though, but I'll probably pass.
heimdal7 chapter 13 . 4/17
Really nice story. Would loved to see sequels to it. Like coming out to friends and family and becoming closer and other future things.
gg chapter 13 . 3/22
I LOVED espero algun dia vuevas a escribir otra historia definitivamente seria uno de los primeros en comentar.
darkvixy chapter 13 . 4/25/2017
Totally awesome story!:)
net4read chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Well, I arrived late to the party but I'm very happy I got here. This is the first story I read on this site and I really love it. Yumi was very believable; just more open about showing her strong will. Well done!
sagacitylust chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
This was absolutely awesome read. One of the BEST fanfic I've read so far and that's saying much. Btw, I'm shipping for SeiYouko so...tsk, y'know what I mean.
sagacitylust chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
obvious reasons, when hikaru is mentioned, i think of the twins OHSHC and the character becomes pleasant then I have to readjust my mental image and remember that the Hikaru here is a totally different character... just saying ;P
Taniya chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Pretty awesome. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
"It's about time you started to learn how to behave like a real girl".

... Wow... What a horrible mother.
Booker671 chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it.
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
"...Right." Yumi wondered how Yoshino could say such a thing without bursting into laughter. XD idky, but that made me laugh pretty hard
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
It was really good story. I enjoyed ot very much!
QueenofRhymes chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
This story is definetly amazing. I laughed, worried, got angry and utterly happy. What can I say? Your story really forced a lot of emotions in me. It was a bit long for my taste but the situations Sachiko and Yumi were in and the way they developed just made me stick to it until I had read it. Your truly have talent.
andy chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I liked the alternative/reality of this story. I look forward to reading more of these.
rose of versailles 13 chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
What an amazing lovely story, you have written it very well. I've very much enjoyed reading it.

Thank you very much. You are a very talented writer :)

x Rose