Reviews for Not so different
sagacitylust chapter 13 . 6/22
This was absolutely awesome read. One of the BEST fanfic I've read so far and that's saying much. Btw, I'm shipping for SeiYouko so...tsk, y'know what I mean.
sagacitylust chapter 11 . 6/22
obvious reasons, when hikaru is mentioned, i think of the twins OHSHC and the character becomes pleasant then I have to readjust my mental image and remember that the Hikaru here is a totally different character... just saying ;P
Taniya chapter 13 . 5/21
Pretty awesome. :-)
"It's about time you started to learn how to behave like a real girl".

... Wow... What a horrible mother.
Booker671 chapter 13 . 2/25
Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it.
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
"...Right." Yumi wondered how Yoshino could say such a thing without bursting into laughter. XD idky, but that made me laugh pretty hard
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
It was really good story. I enjoyed ot very much!
QueenofRhymes chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
This story is definetly amazing. I laughed, worried, got angry and utterly happy. What can I say? Your story really forced a lot of emotions in me. It was a bit long for my taste but the situations Sachiko and Yumi were in and the way they developed just made me stick to it until I had read it. Your truly have talent.
andy chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I liked the alternative/reality of this story. I look forward to reading more of these.
rose of versailles 13 chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
What an amazing lovely story, you have written it very well. I've very much enjoyed reading it.

Thank you very much. You are a very talented writer :)

x Rose
Alphawolf69 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
LOL.

Like the twist of Yumi's personality in this (Sachiko's slightly more anal attitude to appropriate behaviour). The alternate development of Yumi/Sachiko's relationship is believable and sweet (aw... ;)). Nice job.
Trscroggs chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
I'll admit I don't really watch this series, but this was a very well done work. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
conventgirlvampire chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Hmm...Lovely story and I enjoyed how much more believable this one is. I love your version of Yumi as well. Keep it up!
WolfDragonGod chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
great story
C chapter 13 . 9/24/2010
Dang, I think I actually prefer this fanfic story better than the series,

it gives a more mature and complete feeling to the story than the original series, great writing! Luv the "opposites attract" thing in this, too!