Reviews for It's Your Song
TimeTurningFaerie chapter 20 . 3/9
I downed this whole story in 2 days and it makes me sad to see no more chapters! I hope you come back to finish!
CherryWolf713 chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Wow...this is an AMAZING fic. I just took the last 2 days and delve into this story, getting completely hooked! I even cried a few times, it moved me so much :)

I saw it's been a while since you've updated it, but I really do hope you update soon - I want Sookie & Alcide to have the happy ending they deserve.

Melissa
lovesunandsand chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
I hope youll continue, great story!
Bubblesroolz chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO dont leave it there! i need moer. this story is absolutley amazing! i love the way you do the characters and i really cant waity for more. please please please keep going. i apologize for spelling mistakes...damn false nails... ;)
TheWerewolfHeadmistress chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This is the first fanfiction to ever make me cry. It has been so good!
Emilie Bay chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Hi! Can I convince you to update? PLS?
vikingnurse81 chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
PLEASE continue this story! I'm definitely an Alcide nut, and can SO picture him singing on stage! Hope ur muses come back with a vengeance! Good luck!
vikingnurse81 chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
Aylianna chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
I am sooo missing this fic. I hope you update soon!
jjpressley chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
So good. I am officially a sookie/alcide fan!

Can't wait for new chapters:)
kgmoll chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
any chance of getting another update soon? I love this story so much and want to know what happens next!
Avalon-Mist chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
The wait was worth it, I'm so glad Alcide and Sookie worked out some of their issues, and I can't wait for an update.
luvvamps chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
Awesome chapter! Sookie is right, it's time to tell Justin. I wonder if he kinda knows? That would be sweet. He likes Alcide. I just hope he doesn't hold it against Sookie for not telling him. Kids are smarter than you think.

I love this story and I'll be here when ever you update. It's that good. Thanks.
ENAddict chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
Delighted to see and update! Very clever way to reveal the night before! C x
Yuvalfrank chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
ssssoooo good to have you back!