Reviews for Black Tables
MysteryCandy001 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You are AMAZING! XD All your stories are awesome and thanks so much for making a sequel! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Gahhhhhhh, so beautiful. I am utterly distraught that more people do not know about this fic and/or have not left comments for you. It's one of the saddest things about fanfiction, I think, when readers stumble upon a glorious story and then don't even take a moment to let the author know that they appreciated the story. :/

So I'm telling you now: This was gorgeous and heart-breaking, and one for the Favorites list. Thank you for writing it.
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It was very moving with everyone being in character.
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Haha, so yeah leave it as it is will you? I'm just going to imagine that you've planned that Sakura magically healed him up because yeah, if Tsunade can save Rock Lee's career, than anything is possible.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww. It's so sweet that he wants her to be proud of him. This is beautiful.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Dear sweet Jesus. Beautiful.
regh chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story is very amazing.. Truly heartfelt.. You made me cry actually and I love it. Keep it up but next time try something not too emo hehe..
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
that was nice.

nice mix of drama

even though I really don't think of Sasuke as someone who would cry

another sequel?

...I was hoping there was somehow a way for him to be healed, but I guess that's the point of the story though.
Nara Sakura-Sama chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
To be honest with you, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I think it's just brilliant...I love the way you made Sasuke broken, and Sakura mended him. It's just genius, and thank you sincerely for making this amazing story. )
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
again, just wow, im speechless, you write so beautifully, it was amazing, just spectacular. i hate to try and like persuade you, but you should definatly continue it, its such a beautiful story, amazing
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh, that was so sweet. It was heartbreaking but done so well. The emotions in this piece are sort of what I'd like to see in the manga when Sasuke does come back. If he does. I don't know what's going on with that manga anymore XD

I loved that ending :)
xKumaBearx chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Fantastic.. I mean that was just amazing. I read And Then You and I thought it was just purely amazing.. and I didn't know there was a sequel to it until I was randomly looking down my favorite story list and the summery of the story was change announcing the sequel.. And I loved, just like the first. So.. Amazing.. I wish you would do one more, but I like how this one ended as well. You are an AMAZING author.. (I use the word amazing too much, I know.) Well done. :)
Espurr chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Thats so sweet, I cried when I finished it, like I did with And Then You, great job!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
It was great !

i loved your writing style in this, i loved the feelings being portrayed. You're a great writer.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »