Reviews for A Summer's In Love
Angel715 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
aww i wish this fic was updated. i wish spike wouldve made an appearance
brokenangelwings16 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
plz keep wrting
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
I hope you decide to finish this story its very good and different. Have a wonderful week. )
takerschick chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
I just found this story and I love it. please update again soon
kevinluver01 chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
ok, even though some of the things in this story make no sense (like Angel being 25 and able to be out in the day time) it's still an awesome story! ADD MORE SOON!
Peyton16 chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
I love this story and i realize that u wrot this 3 years ago but i kind of wish that you could countie it.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
The formats messed up, your punctuation and grammer is horrible, Angel/Dawn - seems to be almost like incest, it's very unrealistic (planned parenting would never let a teen do that), you have no movement and no handle on literary basics (imagery, similes, metaphors, etc) -

but this is good. I have NO clue why but it's very original and 10x better then that crap ppl put out there. I know u wrote this in 2002 or something and are probably a better writer by now - but I really wish you could've finished this (know this'll probably never happen but still).

SS4EVA
Cordy chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Good story :) Update soon!
danielle chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
i thought it was a great story please update.
WinchestersGrl chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Dude... I love this story... you must write more!
danielle chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
i thought the story was really really good please update .
Iridescent Toxik chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
wicked awesome, I liked it keep going...
melodieeidolem chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
oh! its so sad! shes aborted and angel finds out after! cant wait to read more!
Gem chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Hi Just wondering if u were gonna do any more to theis fic?

It is a great story and i would love to know what happens next

Please finish the story:)
Caidence Ryan chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Awesome you did good on this. Although I would never have imagined A/D , you made it work! i loved this, update soon!