Reviews for Emerald Transitions
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
How many other Easter eggs you gonna toss out?

That was rhetorical! Don't answer that!

Nice reference to Independence Day. Tom Whitmore. Nice. And don't think I missed Agent Kate Todd from NCIS.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for more. :-) :-) :-)
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
No but I did not see Egeria and Jenny, that was a surprise, nice way to get around the curse though. Giles could hire those assassins to take on the clan elders. Or do the job himself. And I am not very good at writing so I doubt I can add to the saga but if I do try I'll use Ranma-chan. Hild too.
Estralde chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love your stories, though I hope the next one is more than a series of oneshots. I'd like a long plot again. keep up the good work.
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Having read the four main sections of this story, I see a megacross of numerous series, most notably Buffy, DC, Stargate, and Sailor Moon, with character crosses from Halo, Touched By an Angel and Charmed. I know there were more, but I am not sure what they were.

Something I am curious about: Can the other Xander, the one in the DC Universe remember the events of the Halloween incident? Some authors on the Halloween subject suggest that the person the costume is based on can remember the events of the night. Others indicate that the magically transformed person is merely a construct of the spell, and thus the original, if they exist, cannot remember the incident, as they are merely the template, not the target.

If DC Xander can remember the events of that night, is it not possible that he has gone to other members of the Future Justice League with the idea of helping his other self? I am fairly certain that Batman liberated a few items that allow for travel to parallel universes at one point or another during his career as Batman. Perhaps the Future Batman could find one in the Batcave somewhere.

If DC Xander cannot remember the events of that night, he, or other DC characters, still might have reason to locate means of traveling to parallel universes. Specifically, during the events of that night, he called his power battery to him. This means that at some point, in the other universe, DC Xander's Battery vanished, to be pulled across dimensions. Now, I am no DC nerd, but I think that one of those disappearing would be something of a Major issue to all the Green Lanterns, and the Justice League as well, especially if the shift in DC time caused him to be stealing Hal Jordan's battery.

It would make for an interesting plot twist, no?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
interesting
Light02 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
ok crosses I've seen here

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

DC Universe

Stargate SG1 (Major Davis/Tok'ra)

Air Force One (President Marshal)

NCIS (Special Agent Kate Todd)

Battlestar Galactica (that Dean guy who said Frack)
You Are A Trip chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is an excellent series. Even without knowing too much about some of the fandoms that have been mentioned so far I still find this series very entertaining.

Keep it up :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hmm, nice, and was curious to see E in her new home, and will look forward to what might come of that, as well as maybe some more goodness with the ladies, including a beautiful lady from Pluto?
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Xander is checking to make sure they're actually worthy of these rings he's giving out, right?
Dusel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I don't know...I've read all the other stuff and...I think Xander is starting to show a superiority complex where he's always right and he doesn't have the patience to deal with people or to waste time, could be because of the power of the Ring...

...That or he's just blunt and uncaring. Which is really not in his normal character, being uncaring not the blunt part. Character deviation and growth, nice.
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Did you just Cross Dark Angel into this universe? It's getting a bit... bulky. you may wanna stop adding new series and work with what you have already, if only for the sake of your readers. Most of us don't know every series in here so far, and it's beginning to get a bit confusing.
sparky555 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010