Reviews for Limits and Boundaries
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow I like that - that he's pushing her to see what it would take. Very good idea. Excellent angst here again, and more good descriptions to help with picturing the action. Very well written. I'm glad I found it.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was an awesome story. I loved it:)
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, this is beautiful. Well written and in character. I can actually feel the wheels turning in Foster's head. Great work.

Once small thing — I feel like the resolution came too quickly. Like it was built up very nicely, and she made the connections well, but then there isn't much of denouement. It's still well done and wonderfully written, but the end seems like it was tied up too nicely.

Thanks for something lovely to read!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cal being insecure - that's a new twist. I guess everyone has there issues. Thanks for the story.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Love this! Very dramatic and moving. ] ]
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG what a FANTASTIC take on Cals internal motives for the crazy things he does...Never, ever thougt of that!

WELL DONE GILLIAN (and - of course her writer)

Thank you so much for the dedication and it always a pleasure to read and reveiw your storys
AvidReaderFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent analysis of the behavior of the characters and quite believable dialogue between the two. I very much enjoyed the suspense - another well written interaction. Can't wait for your next posting. Thank you for sharing this.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow very exciting story! Well done!