Reviews for The New Girl at Hogwarts
Jibbette chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Welllll Garrrssshhhhhh. I am so jealous of Millie! And how does Dalores feel about Millie leaving Happy Time? Hahahah jk. I WANT A YELLOW FERRET NAMED DOCTOR DRAKKEN! waaaaaaaaa D:
KyoyaOorori42 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I LOVE IT! Please wright more tomorrow! this is an awsome story and i can see it going to toadly AWSOME places! Great plot! All in all I lOVE IT!
Jibbette chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Hmmmm this person sound familiar! . Anyway... have I told you lately that I love you? And miss Rachel-Not, Miss Milly has been there a while so no doubt , , and would have told her about . Also I HAVE NOTICED SEVERAL SPELLING MISTAKES. For example: Herione. It's Hermione... and others that I have forgotten... Yeah kay bye.

Your Loving Sister

~~Carson 33333
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
this is good..youre a good writer...the story is..interesting. i noticed a coupla of things - you said they got an 'A' but i couldnt tell if you were complaring it to an 'O' as in outstanding, or a wizard 'A' as in "acceptible' also, why wuold she introduce herself as a pure-blood to draco if she didnt to hermione and everyone? she couldnt know yet that he was predjuse. anyway i still think its varly good story, and i didnt notice any typos. good job.
MissBananaFortune chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
hahaha very nice :) i do love reading fanfiction in the middle of the night. and i agree muggle sounds best :). and you should continue :). and someone should give draco a hug :) heheheh OH YEAH! i nearly forgot to mention. i do like it :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5