Reviews for The Charity Auction
Great story.
Vsilus chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
So ridiculously cute!
Rowena Sl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I loved that, it was a freakin marshmallow with fluff galore and so so sweet. That totally just brightened my day. :)
red2013 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
great way of getting reid through an auction by hotch to go on a date.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have never read a Hotch/Reid fic. While I like the idea of the pairing, I never really wanted to pursue it because I'm a total sucker for Morgan/Reid. It was actually the summary that caught my attention and really piqued my interest. And I couldn't help myself, and I'm kinda glad. I really enjoyed this, and while I had thought the idea of Hotch going into a ridiculous bidding war with some lady would have been hilarious, I much rathered this "mystery bidder" twist instead.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
One thousand dollars.

Eh. I think Reid is worth at LEAST a million. I'd love to see a Hotch/Reid fanfiction where Hotch is a millionaire.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Yummy!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww. sweet.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sooo cute... can I buy Reid? .
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was really good. You captured Garcia so well! And Hotch. And Spencer. You are just too good! Thanks for another super story.
Eventideless chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great job! You made me smile until the end :)
ASkyie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
*sighs wistfully* This is adorable.
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Squeee! o
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
More please. :P More please. :P More please. :P More please. :P More please. :PMore please. :P More please. :PMore please. :PMore please. :PMore please. :PMore please. :PMore please. :P !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »