Reviews for Beloveds
noellesullivan chapter 33 . 7/18
This was so beautiful
dhamann7878 chapter 33 . 6/28
Lovely I really enjoyed the story and the relationships of all
hurricanebridgette chapter 33 . 6/21
I loved how you blended the plot with the lemons. How you had them gradually build up to exploring sexually with them all. Thanks for sharing this story. I hope Remus got a HEA with someone.
CJRed chapter 33 . 5/30
Wow, wonderful, fantastic, amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing!
SusanMarieS chapter 33 . 5/29
Lovely
Alytiger chapter 11 . 5/20
I can just picture her saying that last bit with a smile on her face and in a sugar sweet voice. Death will be served with a smile and a lack of silly wand waving.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/20
Oh Merlin I can just picture Remus' face as Sirius just casually strolls through the house and goes to the floo XD
pianomouse chapter 33 . 5/1
Thank you for a wonderful journey and for sharing your talent with us!
Snaperipper chapter 33 . 4/6
One of my true favorites. Thank you.
kittybug85 chapter 33 . 4/2
such a beautiful story
Shadowdancer9 chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
just thought you should change a couple of words here. "Gelding" to "Stallion". Geldings are horses that are castrated, circumcised, or otherwise rendered unable to mate...

I'm a former farmer's daughter from Iowa, so I know this kind of stuff. :)
Anne chapter 33 . 8/24/2015
Simply beautiful
laexdream chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
I just realized you actually completed this story. Man, I love you. After reading most of your stories, I can honestly say that you're one of my favourite Harry Potter FF authors. I love the whole Hermione Harem niche, and you cater to my desires very well. Lol... If you've any stories to reccomend me... I'm all for some sharing xD.
laexdream chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
At least she didn't revive Tom Riddle. LOL. I love these kinda stories though. Too bad she didn't bond with both Gideon and Fabian. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Well that sounded abusive.