Reviews for Beloveds
laexdream chapter 3 . 6/7
I just realized you actually completed this story. Man, I love you. After reading most of your stories, I can honestly say that you're one of my favourite Harry Potter FF authors. I love the whole Hermione Harem niche, and you cater to my desires very well. Lol... If you've any stories to reccomend me... I'm all for some sharing xD.
laexdream chapter 2 . 6/6
At least she didn't revive Tom Riddle. LOL. I love these kinda stories though. Too bad she didn't bond with both Gideon and Fabian. Thanks for the story.
Well that sounded abusive.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 33 . 4/12
Well you did it once again love the story can't wait to read more try more like this loved it mpre
Awww, abusive sex is so romantic!
When a penis rams a cervix, it causes pain, not pleasure. Please do more research before writing sex.
Oh good God, bondage? Really? What are you, 15?
What part of "I don't want to" does Gideon not understand?
Abraxas doesn't sound like a very good lover.
So Hermione knows nothing about sex at all yet knows to ram her finger in his ass? That's rather inconsistent, wouldn't you say? A Veela Tale is still by far your best story.
Note: women do not like "tasting themselves". It's gross.
ktbori chapter 33 . 3/13
Amazing story, thank you for shared it with us :-)
Ali989969 chapter 23 . 2/22
I don't know if you're still writing, but as much as I love this story, one thing glaringly stands out. A gelding is a CASTRATED male horse. He would have nothing to hump the white mare with. If you can edit, I would recommend changing gelding to stallion. I grew up on a farm. Little things like that stand out for me.
Rosajean chapter 33 . 2/17
Great story! I enjoyed it a lot!
That was just fabulous.