Reviews for Beloveds
Magzillasaurus chapter 33 . 3/13
Amazing story! Brava!
Marie chapter 33 . 2/16
Holy smokes, the family tree at Grimmauld Place must be insane.
fdxfictioner chapter 33 . 1/31
Adahmel chapter 33 . 1/8
Stunning. Although I do hate the very last part. I would have liked to leave it as it were. But well done.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
This is one of the few that I have red several times. One of the few that are my most favorite. I love the way you have written and how the story unfolds. And I cry every time at the end . Bless you for sharing your talent with us. Thank you.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Did I miss the where the two years before being able to impregnate her came from?
Loving your work!
faerieflightz chapter 33 . 11/15/2016
This story was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderfully written story!
fe2o3yus chapter 33 . 9/9/2016
Complex, enjoyable story. Well paced. Keep up the good work.
noellesullivan chapter 33 . 7/18/2016
This was so beautiful
dhamann7878 chapter 33 . 6/28/2016
Lovely I really enjoyed the story and the relationships of all
hurricanebridgette chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
I loved how you blended the plot with the lemons. How you had them gradually build up to exploring sexually with them all. Thanks for sharing this story. I hope Remus got a HEA with someone.
CJRed chapter 33 . 5/30/2016
Wow, wonderful, fantastic, amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing!
SusanMarieS chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
Lovely
Alytiger chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
I can just picture her saying that last bit with a smile on her face and in a sugar sweet voice. Death will be served with a smile and a lack of silly wand waving.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Oh Merlin I can just picture Remus' face as Sirius just casually strolls through the house and goes to the floo XD