Reviews for Surviving the Rain
cctwilight chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
Loved the story!
cctwilight chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
I think he should dump Victoria!
cctwilight chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
They both had some surprises to deal with. They can make it if they try.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
This was maybe something Bella should have told Edward before now.
Lethargarian chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
You know, there are other words for 'stoned.'
cctwilight chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story! So glad I found it!
cctwilight chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
How will they work this out? Will Bella move to NY or will Edward move in with her? The distant thing will get old fast!
batcat4eternity chapter 28 . 8/4/2015
Beautiful Story! So heartfelt about Jacob (made me teary eyed since the first chapter). I love how well developed their characters are and how their relationship developed. It was so realistic and beautiful. It felt just right. Loved it.
jk chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
that talk they had seemed unnessacary to me. Edward was ready to give up after just a few weeks seems to me that hes the one that should be apologizing. bella has to quit her job to make time and ignore the papers constantly saying everyone is better for him, that she killed her husband blah blah but what is Edward doing? not much!
that's bullshit...Edwards a writer he should move his "schedule" to meet up with hers not the other way around...edwars knew she was a doctor...well guess what asshole doctors work a lot of hours!
jk chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
when jasper and alice said it was all on bella I was pissed...Edward seems to think bella has to tell him every little fucking thing about her feelings and if she doesn't then shes no letting him comfort her...
I get the whole were adults we need good communication but he takes that shit to the extreme.
jk chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
I don't get it... when Edward came back to the table I would have told him exactly what Victoria said...right then and there with her there so they could talk it out...why hide shit like that?
jk chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
its weird how Edwards acting like they broke up...except he promised to wait for her...but when he went to that party he "decided" to go stag...now if he promised bella he'd wait wouldn't bringing a date be cheating? why does he think hes a free man if he promised hed wait for her?
is Edward a bigger dick then I thought?
I mean he dated Tanya...andhe said there wasn't anything between them bt that he fucked her anyway..
I thought he wasn't a whore? but turns out he is..huh
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
Loved the story. Can't wait to read it again...Thank you.
2lulu2 chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
That was really great. A little too angsty for my taste (and to be honest, I hate the F-word) but a great story. I've actually been to Guatemala too. Up in the villages where they spoke Cechi (don't know how to spell that). Unbelievably amazing. Anyway, I loved your characters.
2lulu2 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014