Reviews for Mission in Pridelands
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved this. Lion versions of these guys is awesome. They should have included it in 358/2 days. Awesome work! (I didn't think the characters were overly OOC, and there was nothing wrong with the fight scene. Don't be so hard on yourself)
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awesome story man.
tama chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this is one of mai favorit fanfics!

you did great!

keep up the great work!

pridelands ftw!
RaegyStorm chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Really good story! _ I loved it! I wanna see another story!

Lol 'Rawr' :3
pbub2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awww...that was cute :)
kit572 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Agrabah? Mmmm, Roxas in the harem suit...sexy. Add to it someone like Don Corneo from Final Fantasy VII XD! Maybe Atlantica? Half naked and underwater...cant decide.
Captainface chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OH man...This makes me laugh just from what happened. It'd be cool to see other worlds, especially ones with form changes like Atlantica and Halloween town
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hallween town

but their looks change
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hahaha, that was AWESOME! I gotta say when I started this I was about to go make some mac and cheese and come back and finish it later but once I started reading it I was like "NO, mac and cheese can wait, I must finish this."

I love love love how you write Axel and Roxas bantering back and forth it just seems so natural and flowed so well that it made go tee hee they are so awesome. It makes me sad thought that there was never a mission to go to the pridelands in 358/2 days sadly.

Again it was a very good story that kept me engrossed the entire time. I love that you beat Roxas up as much as I do haha!